Time: January 9, 2020 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2rGCj7N
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Dec 13, 2019
This course offers practical approaches and tools for human error reduction and prevention in GMP related environments by using a particular methodology for human error assessments, correction, prevention and avoidance of reoccurrence of these matters.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage.
From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences.
When working with these challenges, it is imperative to understand human behavior, human error metrics and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the weaknesses of the system are so that they can be improved and fixed.
• Background on human error phenomena and human error measurement
• The importance of human error prevention/reduction
• Quantitative and qualitative information gathering
• Why do we need tools for human error reduction programs?
• Facts about human error and training
• Human error as the root cause: what to do and how to measure it?
• Understand human error: factors and causes
• Understand the importance: regulatory and business
• Define the process to manage human error deviations
• Learn about human error measurement
• Learn about tools for human error measurement
• Establish Key Performance Indicators
• Define and measure human error rate, cognitive load, and CAPA effectiveness
• Identify what I can do to support human reliability
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Training managers and coordinators
• Plant Engineering
• QA/QC staff
• Process excellence/improvement professionals
• Industrial/process engineers
• Compliance officers
• Regulatory/legislative affairs professionals
• General/corporate counsel
• Executive management
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494