Time: April 30, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/yyvghcgk
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 2
Leadership is a noble profession. It all starts by mastering the leadership of self. Then you have the right to start to deliberately influence and lead others. The most effective way to lead is to set the example.
You and I have deeply developed habits and behaviors. First we must discover why and how we currently handle the critical behaviors of great leadership.
• What is our unconscious state of mind when it comes to each habit?
• What do other people see when they watch us? How do we change and develop new habits?
We will delve into 7 habits of highly effective leaders that you need to develop to be a great leader. This will include tools to help you assess yourself, develop and design a system of follow up to insure you continue to improve.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You do not need to reinvent the wheel. The marks of great leaders have left a clear trail that you can choose to follow. No matter what level of leadership you are currently at, the time to start your focused journey is now. Even if you do not lead many people, you need to develop these habits of highly effective people for any success you wish to attain.
The remarkable thing about these 7 habits of great leaders is that they are “not rocket science”; they are fundamental, basic and common to all great leaders. The key is to realize where you are now and what exactly it is you have to change or develop to become a better leader. The journey is never over.
This webinar will give you concrete technics, philosophical justification and a road map that will be simple for you to follow.
• What does a great leader look like and act like?
• How do you live with integrity as a leader?
• The magic of self-control, growth and caring. What about attitude?
• The primary activities of a great leader.
• How does a great leader treat others?
• The importance of focused attention.
• It all boils down to 7 habits of leadership.
All great leaders have common amongst themselves certain ingrained habits or behaviors that help them separate from the pack and achieve at the highest levels. Effective leadership behaviors and attitudes are learned and developed in a very deliberate way. We will show you how.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
• Vice Presidents and Regional Managers
• Managers and Supervisors
• Newly promoted managers
• High potential employees being groomed for leadership & promotions
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494