Hiring the best is vital to organizational success. This webinar will help you implement best hiring practices, that identify the right talent (skills and abilities) and the right fit (personally, culturally, and socially). And there are three critical strategies that will make it a good match for you and the employee.
- Behavioral Based Interviewing – to accurately assess the candidate’s skills and abilities and goodness of fit. Behavioral interviewing looks at what the candidate actually did vs. what they hypothetically would like to do. We’ll show you how to use this style of interviewing to your advantage.
- Realistic Job Previews – RJP’s leverages the value of self-selection. In other words, it is a technique of making clear to the candidate what the job really entails. This includes not only job duties but also work culture and expectations. If a candidate clearly understands the environment on the front end they will more accurately make a good choice for themselves and for the company.
- Onboarding before the candidate says yes — when onboarding starts prior to a job offer, research shows that retention and engagement are improved. The selection process is a great time to clarify company culture and expectations. Using Realistic Job Previews as part of onboarding increases engagement from 14% to 93%!
Behavioral based interviewing, pre-hire onboarding, and realistic job previews work cohesively to maximize retention and new employee engagement. With this webinar, the companies will have effective recruitment strategies and practices to improve their new-hire processes.
Participants will receive:
- 43 behavioral based interview questions and answers
- Competencies for job descriptions and interviewing
- 50 employee onboarding best practices
- Onboarding assessment
In this webinar you will:
- Learn the “SOAR” method for creating Behavioral Based Interviewing
- Receive 43 behavioral based interview questions and answers
- Top 10 tips for interviewers
- 15 key competencies to add to your job description and include in interviews
- Understand source of interview rater errors
- How to link corporate values to HR recruitment process
- How to interview for “best fit”
- How to integrate onboarding into the initial phase of recruiting
- The 4 “C’s” of onboarding
- Why mission, vision, value, and culture matter and how to fold them into onboarding and recruiting
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resources Departments
- Organizational Development Professionals
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494