Time: October 16, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2O3KjbD
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 16
Empower your employees to become more productive, effective and committed team members!
In today’s tough business environment, your organization can’t afford anything less than outstanding performance. Are you prepared to get the best from your team? Keep your team members’ productivity up to par—and show them how to do the best job they can? You’ll learn a step-by-step approach to effective coaching, successful mentoring and building a positive team culture.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Would you like to immediately be able to improve employee performance??
• Would it help to be able to increase your employees’ job satisfaction, work output, dedication and commitment to work?
• How about being able to more effectively resolve problems that interfere with job performance?
• Is it worth 90 minutes of your time to improve your coaching skills?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
• Coaching employees in the workplace: the essential components for employee performance management
• Learn to customize your coaching styles for different employees
• Development-based coaching model: develop framework and competencies to challenge employees, promote performance ownership, provide constant feedback and encourage dedication and commitment to work
• Critical steps of coaching as an effective intervention
• Difficult coaching situations: conflict preference and resolution
• How to incorporate the planning guides to address real work situations
• Close the gaps between current and desired performance
• Increase job satisfaction, work output, dedication and commitment to work
• Resolve problems that interfere with job performance
• Effectively provide high level of feedback on employee behaviors and employee performance
• Create a coaching partnership between you and your employee
• Provide guidance as a coach to help your employees grow
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494