Time: February 7, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: https://bit.ly/2SVD9pq
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Jan 11
Things are changing so quickly it’s hard to keep up. And it’s not just the speed of change that’s accelerating. The degree of complexity you have to deal with is expanding as well, at an ever-increasing rate. It all boils down to this:
If your speed of change - the rate at which your organization innovates and learns - is slower than that of your industry, then you’re continually falling behind in a vicious cycle.
Eventually you’ll be out of business. If you want to succeed and grow, your organization needs to change at least as fast as, or faster than, the speed of change in your industry.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
As you begin to adopt these industry-leading principles and practices, you’ll notice measurable improvement in learning rates, concept-to-development cycle times, and time-to-market. This increased organizational performance results from your improved ability to:
• More quickly and effectively respond to and create new business opportunities
• Become more competitive through lower labor costs and increased knowledge worker productivity
• Achieve increased return-on-investment in IT through closer alignment of work processes, culture, and enterprise architecture
• Improve relative market value through improved development, application and expansion of key intellectual assets
• Improve learning and decision-making by reducing risk, costs, and liability due to errors
• Quickly respond to, and even lead, changes in your market.
• Business at the speed of thought (almost): enterprise and industry clock-speed
• The future of money: Money 3.0
• The case for change: challenges and opportunities
• Breaking free of old mindsets and adopting new trends in organizational structure
• A framework for continuous renewal: the Enterprise of the Future defined
o Co-creating and delivering extraordinary value
o Making breakthrough discoveries
It’s been said that we can either try to predict the future or we can co-create it. This webinar will provide you with an assortment of tools and best practices for helping to make this transformation happen.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, managers, and professionals at all levels in:
• Corporate strategy formulation, planning, and foresight
• Information and knowledge management
• Professional and career development
• Workforce management
• Organizational learning and development
• Business process improvement and management.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494