Time: May 6, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/yxnwsdls
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 10
Research and disengaged employees statistics indicate that a high percentage of workers in all organizations are disengaged.
There are many reasons why they are disengaged. Disengaged employees can be a focal point for low productivity, loss of company competitive advantage, safety problems, and much more.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Disengaged employees actually work against the interests of their employers. They are trying to sabotage the organization from within.
• What causes disengagement?
• How can disengaged workers be transformed into the engaged?
• How to turn disengaged employees into brand ambassadors?
• Defining disengaged employees
• Identifying why employees become disengaged
• Employee engagement and productivity strategies
• Transforming employees into brand ambassadors that promote the company
This session will define disengaged employees, explain why employees become disengaged, offer ideas to win them back, and suggest how to turn disengaged employees into brand ambassadors that promote their employers.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resource managers
• HR practitioners
• Training and development practitioners
• OD practitioners
• Operating managers who care about succession planning/talent management
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494