Time: April 24, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/y2cgdudr
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 21
Webinar presents method used to baseline organization’s effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability of transactional, design, or manufacturing processes. Baseline is important to determine if change is significant improvement.
Once process issues are known, fishbone diagram problem solving and other methods to correct ineffective processes are presented.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Traditional methods of Process Improvement demonstrate high failure rates: Business Process Reengineering (BPR) 50% to 85%, Total Quality Management (TQM) 75%, Six Sigma 50% to 90%, and Lean Six Sigma 50% to 95%.
You can increase your odds of success significantly by combining Effective Information Collection, Process Reliability Modeling (PRM), and Fish Diagram for problem solving.
Webinar also includes methods for repairing ineffective processes.
• How to justify improvement projects
• Improvement team selection
• Unbiased qualitative information collection
• Locate potential failure modes with process reliability modeling
• How to construct and apply fishbone diagram problem solving
• Root cause analysis with reality charting
• The model for improvement
• Example of results
This training is useful for all the individuals who want to learn process variation counter measures.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Quality Managers
• Product managers
• Manufacturing and R&D Managers
• Quality Professionals/Consultants
• ISO Coordinators/Management Representatives
• Engineers and Supervisors
• Laboratory quality professionals
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494