If you are dealing with goods importation, you need to know the correct meanings of various terms, including INCO terms. The webinar focuses on explaining these terms and also the regulations and compliance requirements for importing commercial goods into the US.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Learn the correct terms and definitionsfor importing goods
- Learn about INCOTerms and how they affect your contract and imports
- Learn what your customs broker needs for the best import experience
- Learn how to correctly describe your products
- Federal regulation is complicated, and the words have specific meanings. Learn the correct definitions of what seem like common terms.
- Describing your product can be tricky. We cover how to assign the HTS code to your product.
- How to use HTS regulation for your product.
- Which paperwork your customs broker requires
- Issues your customs broker cannot affect (i.e. random exam, inclement weather, etc.)
- Attendees will know what is needed to import commercial goods into the US
- Attendees will know how to assign the correct HTS code to their product
- Attendees will know how to choose the right customs broker for their business
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- US importers
- Foreign importers
- Receiving personnel and freight managers ofimportcompanies
- Anyone interested in importing goods for their business
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494