Time: April 10, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/y4hgf4yo
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 18
Two key HR issues affect organizations globally today: low engagement and high turnover. This session will define leadership, multiple generations at work, and discuss how leadership and the four generations affect employee engagement and retention.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Today’s workplaces are typified by four generations that often work side-by-side.
• What leadership strategies work best under those conditions?
• How can the organization use effective strategies to engage and retain a multigenerational workforce?
This webinar will address these important questions.
• Define leadership
• Review multiple generations at work
• Discuss effective leadership strategies for motivating different generations in the workplace to improve employee engagement and retention
Participants will be able to:
• Define leadership and four generations
• Explain the relationship between leadership and employee engagement
• Discuss key issues in managing different generations in the workplace, employee engagement and retention
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resource managers
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494