Time: April 2, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/yy6spabw
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 8, 2019
Generational Diversity in the workplace is no longer just a buzzword. We’re seeing younger and younger individuals in positions of power and influence in the workforce, and these days it’s not uncommon for the power hierarchy to be reversed, with older individuals reporting to younger bosses.You cannot manage an experienced worker based on authority from your position title alone.
Managing people older than you doesn’t have to be an angst-ridden experience. Learning how to work with and manage all your employees, no matter the age, is essential to the success of your team and company.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
In today's five-generation American Workforce, the younger generations are finding themselves in management positions, managing older, more experienced employees. Managing people older than you can be a challenge, but so is any power dynamic between two individuals with distinct personalities and backgrounds.This topic will provide you with the tools required for managing older workers in the workplace and building relationships.
• Portray confidence through alleviating your fears
• Communication essentials-speak … write … communicate—clearly and tactfully to all generations
• How to deal quickly and professionally with every performance problem
• How to give criticism in a way that creates positive behavior—not resentment
• Build respect and earn trust
• How to be the calm in the storm when there is chaos
• Build solid team productivity through demonstrating respect
• How to keep employees of all generations engaged and motivated
• How to manage someone with more experience than you
Being able to manage and motivate employees that have more experience than you means being able to put aside your ego and focus on understanding different views of those generations you manage. It is up to you to take the lead and create the climate in which older workers will remain engaged and productive.
This webinar focuses on how to manage someone with more experience than you and provides you the topics that you need to learn in order to understand how other generations operate.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Managers and supervisors who have recently been promoted, those taking on new management responsibilities, those with little or no formal training —— will benefit from the ideas, techniques and tools offered in this program.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494