Time: December 12, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/347ree5
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Nov 21
Work remotely is becoming more of a norm in the tech industry. Various studies have shown that virtual team building is more difficult and it becomes harder for informal leaders to emerge tougher to create genuine dialogue, and easier for misunderstandings to escalate.
Leaders must deal with an array of cultural issues that can include differences in business protocol, decision-making, dealing with authority, the concept of time, negotiation styles, and the emotional reactions allowed – or expected – in a business environment. In this webinar you will learn managing remote employees best practices including how to communicate, establish trust and build strong working relationships.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
There are a couple key techniques that are specific to remote management. Attend the webinar to learn how to supervise across time zones and even cultures.
• Create a virtual workplace strategy
• Develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting policy best practices
• Virtual team building and leading them to success
• Plan and lead virtual meetings
• Use technology to support a virtual workplace
• Overcome virtual team communication challenges and cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
• Develop their virtual leadership skills
• Dealing with real challenges from the virtual workplace
• Culture and the role it plays on a Virtual Team
• Communication Challenges
• Working with time zones
• Tips for managing remote employees and their performance from a distance
• Build Relationships with virtual team members and virtual team building activities for the workplace
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is part of a remote team or interacts virtually with team members or managers who have remote employees
Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494