Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s heading tomorrow.
In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Would you like to inspire and direct your team more effectively?
- What about being more able to anticipate, create and encourage change?
- How about becoming an innovative, visionary leader?
- Would you like your team to improve performance?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
- Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
- Learning the strategic leadership approach
- Vision and strategic leadership
- Becoming an effective leader
- Building influence through communication
- Understanding the role of teams
- Managing change with action-oriented skills
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
- Anticipate, create and encourage change
- Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
- Become an innovative, visionary leader
- Establish a strategic culture
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your work unit
- Keep your unit moving forward
- Take risks with confidence
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494