Time: December 19, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/3360DfT
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Nov 22
New employee onboarding is the process that welcomes and integrates the new hires into their new position and workplace so they become engaged and committed to their role in assisting the organization in reaching its mission.
Onboarding is a strategy and a process that extends well beyond the first day on the job. It is a critical process to get the new employees off and running in their new environment, their new position, and with new colleagues enabling them to enjoy their work and their employer. New employee onboarding needs to include fun activities, using “buddies” to streamline the new hire’s experience, beginning from the point of the job offer. It is one of the most important elements an employer should invest in.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
A comprehensive new employee onboarding process plays a pivotal role in catalyzing your new hire’s engagement into their new role, responsibilities, and the organization. The new employee reaches productivity a full 2 months sooner, function as a team member quicker, less likely to quit, and more likely to be an active member of the organization. All of this equates to huge financial savings on the part of the organization. By 45 days after a new employee begins their job, 20% quit! By 7 months, 50% have quit.
• Sample checklists for the manager/supervisor, HR, and the Buddy are provided
• Tips on orienting the virtual employee
• How to evaluate your onboarding process
• To discuss importance of checklists for what to accomplish the first day, first week, first month, and the first 90 days.
• To identify HR, the supervisor, and the Buddy’s roles in welcoming and training the new employees
• To discuss the new hire’s role in her or his orientation
• To differentiate between the orientation to the organization and the orientation to the department
• To assess, develop, implement and evaluate your employee onboarding strategy
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources Professionals
• All Director Supervisors and managers of departments or units in any industry
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494