Time: September 25, 2018 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2wDaZGL
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 3, 2018
You’ve made your decision about whom to hire. You’ve gotten them excited about their new job. You’re excited about what they can bring to your team. Now what?
If you’re like most good organizations, you’re doing something more. The Aberdeen Group reported that 70 percent of all organizations currently deploy some sort of onboarding program with leaders entering new roles. While this is a good thing, there is great variability in the focus, depth and length of these programs.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Is your hiring and onboarding process costing you unnecessarily? Did you know….
• Nearly 1/3 of people are job searching within six months of employment
• Almost 1/3 of externally hired executives miss expectations in the first two years
• With 10-15% annual attrition, companies lose about 60% of their entire talent base within four years.
Robust onboarding programs help your talent get up to speed faster and deter them from leaving for greener pastures. The following areas will be covered during the live session:
• Know the six mistakes to avoid in your new hire onboarding process
• Review best practices in executive onboarding accelerating executive success
• Understand three onboarding approaches to integrate the new hire into their job and organization
• Review an onboarding 90 day timeline with key tasks and tools to measure goals and milestones
• Identify the top derailers for the critical stakeholders: the manager, the new leader, human resources
• Learn from focus groups what new leaders consider the top onboarding issues and ways to ensure success
This HR compliance webinar will cover what you need to ensure your organization is building a stable, committed productive workforce from the start.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human resource professionals, business leaders, managers, management teams in all industries, CEO’s, COO’s, VP of Human Resources, Chief Learning Officer, Directors, Project Managers, Operation Managers and Supervisors, Team Leaders, Staff Managers and Supervisors
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494