Online Safety Community

Online Webinar on Project Management Features of Microsoft Outlook – Training Doyens

Event Details

Online Webinar on Project Management Features of Microsoft Outlook – Training Doyens

Time: November 15, 2018 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
City/Town: Aurora
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2PKnLhu
Phone: 18883008494
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Nov 8

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Research shows that most people with Microsoft Outlook on their desktops only use about 15% of the power of Outlook, leaving 85% unused. If you too use Outlook on a regular basis, join our upcoming webinar to learn about better project management using Outlook and the countless ways of increasing productivity and saving time.

LEARNING OBJECTIVES

Research shows that most people with Microsoft Outlook on their desktops only use about 15% of the power of Outlook, leaving 85% unused. Outlook is a very rich program with countless ways to increase productivity and save you time.

You personally will have more time to focus on your assignments when you have your team trained on the project management features of Microsoft Outlook that will guide your team to successful project finishes – on time and hopefully under budget.

You’ll become known as a person who can be counted on in your company.

WHO WILL BENEFIT

Project team members

Project managers

Project sponsors

Team Leads

HR Managers

IT managers

Accounting and Finance managers

Purchasing managers

Production and plant managers

R&D managers

Managers who have employees report to them even though they are not considered project teams

Employees who want to use project management features to improve their completion of assignments

The webinar covers the following key areas:

  • Learn about the Tasks Folder and how it relates to the Calendar and the Inbox.
  • Learn about the task assignment feature
  • How to get the projects organized

About the Speaker: Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace.

 

To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:

http://bit.ly/2PdtegA

 

Email: support@trainingdoyens.com

Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494

Tel: +1-720-996-1616

Fax: +1-888-909-1882

Comment Wall

Comment

RSVP for Online Webinar on Project Management Features of Microsoft Outlook – Training Doyens to add comments!

Join Online Safety Community

Attending (1)

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

HrishikeshRam posted a blog post

Hand Safety Tips

The number of workers doesn’t use their gloves when it fails to offer enough ability for the important task. Dexterity is quite crucial while performing many tasks, such as working with little parts, or when working in cramped conditions. The real issue is simply the glove – it doesn't give the required dexterity to perform these tasks, so laborers remove their gloves, making themselves vulnerable. Read more…See More
6 hours ago
Adam Fleming posted a blog post

How to Turn Your Cyber Incident Response (Plans from Blah) into Fantastic?

Let us face it. A cyber incident could happen to any organization that has a computer system that is connected to the Net. Well, the next question is, does such an organization exist? Almost no organization in today’s world, no matter of what size and which part of the world it could be in, can function without a cyber system. So, this means that simply any organization is vulnerable to a cyberattack and every organization should have a cyber incident response plan in place.The simplest way to…See More
yesterday
Traininngdotcom-LLC posted a blog post

What is Service Level Agreement and what needs to be included in a SLA?

Today's world is different from the one our previous generations grew up in. Business activities have shot up in multifold ways. As business grows, activities required to make them run grow, too. The growth of the provision of services has added a new dimension to business. When business is merely about purchasing goods from a manufacturer or distributor and selling them at the retail level; there is no implicit or explicit, written agreement per se about the transactions made between the buyer…See More
yesterday
kate smith posted a blog post

Unravelling the FMLA

The FMLA was enacted with the purpose of helping qualifying employees keep their jobs while being able to attend family exigencies. There is some misunderstanding as to its provisions, though.The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), which is governed by the Wage and Hour Division (WHD) agency, is an attempt by the federal government to augment the policy of leaves for certain kinds of employees. It offers select employees of covered employers to take unpaid leave for certain purposes for…See More
yesterday

Forum

Road Safety

What can be the best measures for Road Safety?Continue

Started by Jen McDade Sep 27.

safety equipments in breweries 4 Replies

safety equipments in breweries -- kindly provide detailsContinue

Started by ajit. Last reply by Jen McDade Sep 24.

Unusual Safety Tips 10 Replies

Please share some unusual but genuine safety precautions.My unusual safety tips - Don't drink sweet fruity juice while driving in the night as it contains sugar and sugar slows down your blood…Continue

Started by Arnold Brame. Last reply by Jen McDade Sep 24.

Safety products 9 Replies

While working or at some work stations, employees are exposed to threats or at times suffer severe injuries. The safety of the employee should be the foremost priority. Safety equipment aids help in…Continue

Tags: equipments, and, products

Started by Enna Henry. Last reply by Jen McDade Sep 24.

Talend Application Integration

APPLICATION INTEGRATION:Talend ESB and Application Integration delivers agile real-time integration of applications and data.Heterogeneous Application and Data IntegrationTalend’s open source ESB…Continue

Tags: york, new, certification, training, talend

Started by nicolewells Sep 21.

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service