Time: July 31, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2Y0X50P
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Jul 23
One of the major responsibilities of HR professionals is keeping the company’s personnel files or-ganized for ensuring smooth operations and regulatory compliance. Our upcoming webinar dis-cusses record-keeping obligations imposed on employers by federal and state employment laws,best practices, and strategies and tactics that you could apply to your company for organizing employee files.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Plan, develop, and implement a records management program, including periodic check-ins
• Identify the types of records, forms, and documents you should maintain access to, archive, or destroy
• Assess methods for storing and accessing sensitive documents and information, including security considerations
In this webinar, you will learn how to organize personnel files. You will also learn about record-keeping obligations imposed on employers by federal and state employment laws, glean best practices, and consider strategies and tactics that you could apply to your company for organizing employee files.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Human resources professionals at all levels
Anyone with direct administrative responsibilities for employee-related file retention
Anyone with leadership oversight of employee-related information
Business owners who have no HR manager or staff
Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and busi-ness advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. Over the last 17 years, Melveen has held lea-dership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at inter-national companies.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Virtual Leadership: Practical Tips to Build, Engage and Manage Remote Teams - http://bit.ly/2KaCVYL
2. Outlook Tips and Techniques: Survive an Avalanche of Emails - http://bit.ly/2KaCYUr