Time: May 14, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/y22ep8uw
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 15
Powerful communication skills are one of the key factors of success, especially for leadership. When a person understands their own communication style, they can modify it to adjust to another person’s style or to be effective in a variety of situations. In a team, it is important for team members to understand other member’s communication style to reduce conflict and increase team collaboration. For a team leader it is essential.
• Your communication style and your work style
• Recognizing and appreciating the styles of others
• How understanding the style of others and adapting your style make you effective
• Workplace conflict resolution strategies and ways to adapt your communication to be more effective
• Different communication styles people have and how it does not make them difficult: they just have a different style
• DiSC assessments and team building
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Learn what assertive communication is – in a few easy steps.
• Learn the 4 communication styles based on DiSC
• Learn the difference between a person’s “Adopted” style and their “Natural” style.
• Learn how to increase your credibility in communication; a key factor in improving performance.
People who understand communication and how to handle team communication increase their chances of succeeding in complex organizational meetings and interactions.
Learn the techniques of conflict resolution in the workplace, how to handle the dynamics of team interaction and interaction of different communication and work styles.
This DiSC assessment training defines and clarifies:
• Credibility in communication
• Actions to improve credibility
• Assertive communication
• 4 DISC communication styles
• Team dynamics
• Various team member communication styles and behaviors
DiSC is a behavioral assessment that explain a person’s communication style: there are no right or wrong styles. The challenge is to learn how to communicate effectively and work efficiently with each style and members of a team.
Using DiSC profiles for team building helps you understand each person’s adapted and natural style. A Team Report maps and describes an entire team showing the work/communications style of each team member without identifying him/her by name. This helps team members learn how to communicate with different styles and work effectively.
DiSC helps in formulating workplace conflict resolution strategies, reducing team conflict and making teams more productive.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Managers
• Senior Management
• Sales and Marketing
• Employee Relationship Manager
• Staffing Manager
• Individual Contributors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494