Time: April 11, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/y4mzurjp
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 20
You’ve seen the numbers. According to Gallup, up to 85% of the global workforce is not engaged, and over 21% of those not engaged are actively disengaged. In addition, according to Willis Towers Watson, more than 25% of employees expect to leave their current job within the next two years. Lack of engagement is frequently cited as a contributing factor.
Lack of engagement puts a drag on morale, image and reputation, and ultimately, sales and revenue. Employee turnover produces additional cost burdens associated with recruiting, selecting, training, and retaining new employees. On the other hand, a fully engaged and satisfied workforce translates into loyal clients and sustained sales growth.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The cost of employee disengagement is growing, putting a drain on all aspects of your enterprise, whether it is commercial, public, or non profit. On the other hand, the benefits of creating and sustaining a servant leadership mindset are significant.
You’ll learn how to create and sustain a servant leadership mindset:
• In which leaders take on expanded, more constructive roles as teachers, mentors, and coaches
• Where failure is seen as a learning opportunity rather than justification for punishment
• Where constructive behaviors are reinforced and destructive behaviors discouraged
• Where “listening” becomes the norm, as opposed to “telling”
• Where little things don’t mean a lot – they mean everything!
• Understand the principles of servant leadership and how they differ from those of traditional leadership
• Formulate an initial strategy to create and sustain a servant leadership mindset across your entire enterprise
• Leadership best practices to improve employee engagement
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Program and Project Managers
• Team leaders.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494