Time: October 23, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2mKQG8n
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 24, 2019
Romance may sell novels, TV shows and movies, but in the employment context it is often not a positive development, especially when the romantic relationships in the workplace sours. For example,
• Can you be sure the relationship is consensual and would not form the basis of a sexual harassment in the workplace claim?
• What if one of the parties reports to the other?
• Can your company enact a no dating in the workplace policy?
• What if anything should an employer do if it hears rumors of a workplace romance?
In this webinar we will address these and other questions regarding romantic relationships in the workplace and workplace harassment laws.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attend the webinar to gain a better understanding of managing the risks of workplace romance and handling harassment claims in the workplace.
Topics include, without limitation:
• Overview of the issues involved in interoffice dating
• What is sexual harassment in the workplace?
• Courtship at work
• Best practices for dating in the workplace and keeping it HR appropriate
• Hiring married couples
• What to do when employees break up?
• What is a love contract, and should you have one?
• Much more!
In this webinar we will address the key issues that every employer needs to understand about workplace romance and workplace harassment and how to respond appropriately to these situations, including appropriate policies and investigation procedures in order avoid liability.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business Owners
• Senior Managers
• Any direct managers/supervisors
• VP HR
• HR Director
• HR Generalist
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494