The best way to find out what your employees want and how to retain them is to ask them.
- Ask questions to gauge how you’re meeting your employees’ expectations. Not just “How’s it going?”, but specific questions to get specific answers
- Explore why these people remain with your company.
- Why did they join the organization?
- How well are their objectives or dreams being fulfilled?
- Which aspects of their work do they enjoy the most?
- Which do they least enjoy?
- Are they receiving sufficient opportunities for growth and development?
- What would influence them to look elsewhere?
The Benefits of Stay Interviews:
- They engage the employee: Most employees are excited simply by the fact that the organization is concerned about their future and that their manager took the time to consult with them.
- They’re individualized: Unlike engagement surveys and many other retention tools that are focused on what excites a large number of employees, this approach is customized to a single identifiable individual and their wants.
- They are inexpensive: These informal interviews don’t require a budget. In most cases, a half to an hour of a manager and an employee’s time are the only major cost factors.
Adding stay interviews to your engagement and strategies can help your organization retain critical employees. It’s the single best tool you can give managers.
The areas that will be covered are:
- Identify five key factors that impact an employee’s desire to stay or leave
- Recognize four possible “triggers” that cause the employee to consider leaving
- Learn how to ask probing questions and conduct effective, efficient stay interviews
- Survey a list of eight retention actions to increase employee’s loyalty and commitment
- Review a sample of stay interview questions and develop your own customized list to ask
- Discover how to develop stay plans for your employees and manage accountability
- Develop a simple “how-to-toolkit” that includes who to select, how and when to approach; interview formant and how to handle possible resistance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- VP of Human Resources
- Human Resource Professionals
- Chief Learning Officer
- Project Managers
- Operation Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Staff Managers and Supervisors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494