Time: September 24, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/301uiKy
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Sep 18
What will be discussed?
Many managers begin their tenure with no previous managerial experience or training which of-ten leads to poor results and dysfunctional teams. Our upcoming webinar discusses the essential skills that every manager in every industry must learn and the common mistakes to avoid.
What you’ll learn?
• Understand your challenges and strengths as new managers
• Develop a plan to reach your goals and build a high performing team
• Use delegation to develop people’s capabilities to perform
Individuals will be able to:
Work productively with their teams
Accomplish goals effectively and efficiently
Resolve issues quickly
Use mission-driven planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching to build a high performing team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Newer managers at every level
Demand Generation Manager
Speaker Profile: Rebecca Staton-Reinstein works with companies around the world that want stra-tegic leaders and engaged employees to increase bottom- and top-line results and delight cus-tomers. She has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. How to Cultivate Employee Accountability: A Refined Approach to Performance Management - http://bit.ly/2ZxbdQi
2. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - http://bit.ly/30YPkpR