Know the rules and regulations regarding the cannabis industry of the US. If you are dealing with cannabis trade issues you must know the perspective of Federal Government. Learn how to stay in compliance with various regulations.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Learn the changes in the federal regulation regarding cannabis and its products
- Learn how to avoid mistakes in trading cannabis products
- Learn where to look for current cannabis regulation
- Learn the money—it’s all cash based
- Learn the taxes—paying your taxes in cash, declaring expenses…tax rule 280E
- Federal regulation is in direct conflict with the states…importing, exporting and how other countries handle it
- There are many mistakes cannabis traders can make, such as marketing, employment, and tax declarations. Be aware of common pitfalls.
- How to use The Federal Register
- Most banks won’t service clients who sell cannabis, so what do you do?
- How you make your money isn’t deemed legal by the federal government…but you still have to pay taxes on your earnings. Learn how this is possible.
- Cannabis derivatives and the federal government…CBD oil, hemp, etc. are all being affected by these regulations.
- Attendees will know what they can and cannot do within the cannabis industry of the US
- Attendees will be able to avoid mistakes in dealing with cannabis trade issues
- Attendees will learn how to access the Federal Register and research, and even comment on new regulations.
- Attendees will learn methods which cannabis sellers employ to manage cash based business.
- Attendees will learn how to pay the taxes, what can be deducted from tax burden
- Attendees will learn how the Federal Government sees cannabis, and the derivatives, and how their business is affected by changes in the codes and definitions.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Cannabis dispensary owners
- Cannabis investors
- Anyone interested in cannabis trade, domestically and internationally
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494