Time: May 1, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/y4e8cwgr
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 4
Influence has a strongly positive impact in the success of any executive. This may be particularly true for leaders who, for example, have many different groups reporting to them. Remember, leadership is the art of getting work done well through other people. And influence is the most powerful way to do that.
By the same token, Influence is also crucial when you work with a division over which you have no direct authority, yet their work is necessary to your own success.You can't order them to do what you want; you must know strategic management and leadership to persuade or inspire them to put forth their best efforts toward the clear objective you have defined.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Do you sometimes feel that people don’t understand what you want from them?
• Do you wish to know the strategies to influence your team members in such a way that they feel understood and eagerly attack the tasks at hand?
• Do you suspect that there are only one or two approaches you use to influence people?
• Are you frequently baffled when the work result you receive looks nothing like what you expected?
• Do you sometimes feel clueless about how to motivate team to improve performance?
• Do you sometimes feel like your team members and direct reports are not really reacting the way you were hoping or appear de-motivated?
If you can say "YES" to some of these questions or have a few additional thoughts pop in your mind, you should attend this webinar and get practical solutions that will help you to answer “NO” to these questions in the future.
The webinar will help you learn how to develop leadership skills and tips for motivating employees in the workplace
• 10 strategies to influence your team
• 3 core aspects to always be aware off – that’s how people see you
• Learn how to use:
o People awareness
o Engage & empower
o Results orientation
o Org goals
o Corporate vision
o Data and facts
o Time management
As techniques to influence your peers, boss and your team members.
Learn 10 practical, executable strategies to influence your team as a leader and get things done.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Leaders & Managers who struggle to get thru to their people.
• Leaders & Managers who want to improve their influencing skills
• Emerging and existing leaders who look for practical methods and tools to improve themselves in their role as leader.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494