Time: April 11, 2019 from 1pm to 4pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/yxpuvlt9
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Mar 12
PivotTables can help you sort and sift through large data sets to focus quickly on just the data elements that matter most to your specific needs. In addition, you’ll get tips on the easiest way to group your data.
Most importantly, when you use the power of Microsoft Excel PivotTables, you’ll be saving time and making your job easier.
Excel functions can greatly enhance your ability to perform tasks in day to day activities in Excel. While there are hundreds of functions available, there are 10 Functions that all Excel users should know.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
As an intermediate-level user of Excel, not only do you want to take your knowledge and skills to the next level, you want to produce meaningful, impactful and insightful reports in the shortest time possible. These features of the application will help you to do just that.
• Create a simple Pivot Table
• Change the way data is calculated in a PivotTable
• Group date data by month, year or quarter
• Learn about slicers – the new visual way to filter PivotTables
• Format a PivotTable report for greater appeal
• Learn many statistical functions including SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
• Use IF and its counterparts COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
• Understand VLOOKUP
This Microsoft Excel training session covers THREE advanced features of Excel that provide automation within the application.
Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables make building reports a breeze. You will be introduced to the basic task of building, formatting and refreshing PivotTables.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of Data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494