Time: May 2, 2019 from 2pm to 3pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Website or Map: http://tinyurl.com/yxoyrhtf
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 4
Virtual team is the new reality of 21st century workplace. Owing to the increasing competition in the marketplace, decentralization and globalization of work processes and advances in information and communication technologies, companies, to remain competitive, require flexibility and agility in their delivery of products and services.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many companies recycle the same guidelines and best practices they use for their co-located teams and hope for the best. That just doesn't work. Virtual teams and face-to-face teams are the proverbial 'apples and oranges' – and leaders who recognize this fact are the ones whose teams succeed.
Virtual teams regularly fall victim to four pitfalls:
• Lack of clear goals, direction, or priorities – Because it is tougher to communicate with team members who are geographically dispersed, it is often difficult to keep all team members focused on the same goals, especially over time.
• Lack of clear roles among team members– In virtual teams, it is especially important for members to clearly understand their individual roles and how their work impacts other team members.
This webinar will provide leadership tips and cover these seven points:
• Identify the nine critical success factors for virtual teams to get a higher ROI
• Review the four-dimensional model of virtual teams: purpose, people, link, time
• Do a reality check: The five advantages and three disadvantages of virtual teams
• Understand and put into practice the three virtual leadership styles essential for virtual team success
• Discover how to manage the social isolation in virtual team; dealing with out of sight out of mind challenge
• Identify seven critical competencies of virtual team members beyond just good technical and communication skills
The focus of this webinar is to help companies maximize their ROI in virtual teams as well as help leaders enhance their effectiveness in leading and managing virtual teams. Get tips for managing remote employees and know about virtual leadership styles.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
COO’s, CFO’s VP of Human Resources, Human Resource Professionals, Chief Learning Officer, Directors, Project Managers, Operation Managers and Supervisors, Team Leaders, Staff Managers and Supervisors
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494