Time: April 16, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/yy3lzgmx
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 9
California meal break and rest break laws continue to confound California employers with hourly-paid employees. Our upcoming webinar provides a working knowledge of California meal break and rest break laws to help companies be compliant under the law.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Understand the basic requirements under California meal break and rest break law
• Review common violations by employers in attempting to follow the law
• Enumerate the penalties and remedies for violations under the California employment law
By attending this training, employers and their leaders will have a working knowledge of California meal break and rest break law and will be able to help their companies be compliant under the law.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Training and Development
Over the last 17 years, Melveen Stevenson has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at international companies in food manufacturing, medical devices, and consumer products.
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Master Excel Formulas: Tips & Tricks with Real-World Examples - https://tinyurl.com/y4gc7npq
2. Quality Risk Management Overview: Key Concepts, Principles and Applications - https://tinyurl.com/y36vvefd
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494