Time: August 21, 2019 from 3pm to 4pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Aug 14
The United States Department of Labor just released its new overtime exemption rules which are expected to result in a significant increase in the number of employees who will be eligible for overtime pay. Our upcoming webinar discusses how the proposed rule impacts the workers na-tionwide and what the employers need to know to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Practical steps to take in anticipation of the rule’s finalization
• How the DOL intends to handle the issue of automatic updates
• How bonuses will factor into the salary threshold for exemption
In this webinar we will discuss the FLSA overtime rule update, 2019. In particular we will discuss which jobs and which employers are likely to be impacted and what to do now in order to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR: (VP, Director, Manager)
Speaker Profile: Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employ-ment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness profession-al for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Why are People not Following Procedures ? Because they cant: How to Write Followable Proce-dures - http://bit.ly/31d0C9J
2. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - http://bit.ly/30S8EUZ