Time: August 29, 2019 from 1pm to 2pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/30Tk0rR
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Aug 21
What will be discussed?
Working with difficult people is often frustrating and although their numbers are small, they make a huge impact on the people around them and the work they are associated with. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to identify and deal with difficult people and strategies to manage difficult situations.
What you’ll learn?
• Analyze your reaction – what do you have control over
• What is the problem from your perspective?
• Common mistakes people make with difficult bosses
Steps to handle the different types of difficult people
Identify the different types of difficult people
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Sales and Marketing
Employee Relationship Manager
Speaker Profile: Valerie Pelan has been coaching leaders for 15 years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership models. She uses premium assessments and 360s tools to solidify her clients’ understanding of their strengths and developmental areas.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp - Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - 3 Hours - http://bit.ly/2YOU3IH
2. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/2YPOQAf