Time: April 16, 2019 from 12pm to 1pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/yxkxueqn
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 9
Your employees will always have differences of opinion but it's important to handle those differences in a positive and smart way. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to handle difficult conversations while minimizing conflict and tension.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Improve your conflict-resolution skills
• Managing difficult conversations in the workplace
• Discuss what matters most with co-workers and employees in a non-confrontational manner
As leaders, it’s vital that you know how to handle difficult conversations while minimizing conflict and tension.
Join this session, where expert speaker Joel Garfinkle will discuss effective communication in the workplace and how to avoid damaging the working relationships that are so important to your success.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CEO, CFO, COO, CTO
Senior Vice Presidents
Managers and Supervisors
Newly Promoted Managers
High Potential Employees
Joel Garfinkle has 20 years of speaking experience as both keynote speaker and corporate trainer. He has written 7 books and 300+ articles on leadership, workplace issues and career advancement.
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Master Excel Formulas: Tips & Tricks with Real-World Examples - https://tinyurl.com/y4gc7npq
2. Offshoring vs. Reshoring vs. Nearsourcing - Understanding the Trends and Making the Right Decision for Product Sourcing - https://tinyurl.com/y4kf6y9q
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494