Time: April 17, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104
Street: 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado
Website or Map: https://tinyurl.com/y55492tr
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Apr 9
Every leader has a unique leadership style but it may not be effective for handling all situations. Our upcoming webinar discusses how and when to apply your leadership style and when to dial back and consciously apply elements of other styles to get the most out of your team members.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Identify personal leadership styles
• Learn how to capitalize on style strengths
• Discover how to minimize style trouble spots
You will learn how do leaders build trust with employees.
You will also learn when to apply your leadership style and when to dial back and consciously apply elements of other styles to get the most out of your team members.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Leaders & Managers who struggle to get through to their people.
Leaders & Managers who want to get better work product and results out of their people
Axel Meierhoefer is a consultant, speaker, facilitator and adviser. His passion is to be a catalyst who helps others help themselves become successful.
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Master Excel Formulas: Tips & Tricks with Real-World Examples - https://tinyurl.com/y4gc7npq
2. How to Succeed as a New Manager: Mastering Essential Skills and Avoiding Classic Mistakes - https://tinyurl.com/y2zssudq
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494