Time: August 28, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
Location: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Street: Training Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016
Website or Map: http://bit.ly/2LI9hgp
Event Type: online
Organized By: Training Doyens
Latest Activity: Aug 21
What will be discussed?
It is essential to understand why people don't follow procedures and it’s also important to know exactly where the instructions weaknesses are so that procedures can be human engineered, im-proved and fixed. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to create and maintain a procedure, start-ing from content development to formats designed, for human error reduction.
What you’ll learn?
• SOP writing rules and content development
• Regulatory compliance background and universal purpose of procedures
• Use of electronic information networks for procedure access
We will discuss how to create and maintain a procedure, starting from content development to formats designed for human error reduction due to procedures.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
QA/QC directors and managers
Process improvement/excellence professionals
Training leaders and managers
Manufacturing operations directors
Human factors professionals
Speaker Profile: Ginette Collazo, Ph. D. is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist with 20 years of experience that specializes in Engineering Psychology and Human Reliability, disciplines that study the interaction between human behavior and productivity.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp - Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - 3 Hours - http://bit.ly/2YOU3IH
2. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/2YPOQAf