Online Safety Community

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Profile IconReshma Juhi, Melissa Kopoulos and Liton Mazumder joined Online Safety Community
11 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Webinar Calendar of Upcoming Courses - May to Jun 2017

Below is the event description content:Compliance4All webinars are just what professionals in the regulatorycompliance areas need for scaling up in their careers. With a collection ofthe most erudite experts on regulatory compliance being available at a clickin the comfort of your preferred location; regulatory compliance could notget any simpler and effective! Compliance4All’s experts help you unravel all the knowledge you need in allthe areas of regulatory compliance. They help professionals…See More
15 hours ago
Roger Steven posted a blog post

Understanding CARC and RARC

A Claim Adjustment Reason Code (CARC) is a code used in medical billing to communicate a change or an adjustment in payment. CARCs have to be used to communicate why there was a difference between the amount paid in a claim or service line and the amount that was billed against it. CARCS are to be mentioned only if there is an adjustment of this kind. If there is no adjustment to a claim or…See More
Friday
kate smith posted a blog post

Diligence and scrutiny are important for writing investigative reports

Diligence and a high degree of scrutiny are crucial for a person who is writing investigative reports in an organization. In the first place, an investigation has to be objective and not be vindictive. It should avoid targeting an employee personally; it should be thorough and proper from a legal perspective. When all the legal procedures are followed in an investigation, the case of the employer becomes strong and defensible…See More
Friday

Forum

What's your favorite motivational/safety quote? 98 Replies

Favorite Motivational Quote: If you want something, you'll find a way - If not, you'll find an excuse.Favorite Safety Quote: Don't learn safety by accident!Continue

Started by Michelle Sears. Last reply by David R Snell Apr 26.

Feedback on a injury prevention product we're building.

Hi everyone!For full transparency ill tell you a little about myself and what I hope to accomplish. My name is Zuber and I'm an engineering student who founded a startup helping to build wearable…Continue

Tags: product, prevention, injury, back, safety

Started by Zuber Ahmed Apr 24.

Best overall personal safety book? 1 Reply

What do you think is  the best all-in-one book out there for optimizing personal safety and the safety of one's family?  Right now I have …Continue

Started by David R Snell. Last reply by David R Snell Apr 21.

Fire codes for residential buildings

Hi,Can anybody kindly give me a hint how to find Fire Codes for residential buildings in different cities in the United States?Continue

Started by Darren Asad Apr 14.

OSHA and Machine Guard Door Safety???

We have what we feel is not a unique situation and were wondering if anyone might of run across this challenge and know more about the requirements.  We are building a small machine system that…Continue

Tags: electric, osha, air, door, interlocked

Started by Scott V Mar 24.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service