Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safety Signage Makes Work Better All Around

Employee safety is a very important thing for every business. Without the laws that protect the employees, businesses would not work as smo…

Started by Jen Reelez

0 Apr 15, 2014

Coal and Gasoline operations at Berth.

Hi: I would like to ask if any body knows about restrictions to handle coal through a conveyor belt on a berth and in the same berth unload…

Started by Mario Selva

0 Mar 19, 2014

A Safety Solution

Life is the most precious gift to mankind and should be valued the most. Along with that the adage goes that “work is worship” and must be…

Started by Enna Henry

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by kevincarter carter

Safety Blog http://isqem.wordpress.com/

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you visit our new ISQEM blog. It will be updated a few times a week so please visit us and spread the w…

Started by Wayne Harris

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by healthandsafetysigns

Work Place Safety accessories

In any Industrial & Power Setup PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is must. Several Safety Accessories are defined for the workers wor…

Started by AK jain

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by healthandsafetysigns

Make sure you understand “DREAD” it’s all about change.

Written by: Wayne J. Harris  – International Health and Safety Practitioner Lets imagine that you have managed to convince the CEO of the…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Nov 5, 2013

Shall I use the construction safety eqipment for fire extingusihing?

Hi, I use to work with an NGO which provide its services while there are natural hazards like floods Tsunami, fire etc. I have one question…

Started by Anna Dawson

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Farhan jaffry

"Pull marble from bag " safety demo & other safety meeting routines

Is anyone familiar with the safety "game" where there is a bag of marbles with different colors?  Each color represents an injury or near m…

Started by Darryl Boles

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Jake Thiessen

Safety clothing for industries

Well there are quiet a number of industries which use PPE or safety clothing and some of them are still not using those. Should it be manda…

Started by Alan Murfee

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ellen Zoneth

Take The 29-Day Challenge!

29 Days – $29 Donations – $29,000 Fundraising Goal Honour the legacy of fallen Calgary Police Service Const. John Petropoulos by taking The…

Started by John Petropoulos Memorial Fund

0 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Training Doyens posted events
yesterday
Soujanya Naganuri posted a discussion

Flow of SAP MM and SUS Portal

SAP Material Management (MM) and SAP Supplier Self Service (SUS) and some customizable features of SAP SUS.In the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration scenario the SAP SUS is installed and configured with SAP MM/SRM. Technically, in a classic scenario SAP SUS maybe connected with one or more MM and/or SRM back-end systems.PO is sent to SAP SUS system, in which supplier can perform the follow-on procurement process, i.e. PO response, ASN, GR response and invoice response.SAP…See More
Thursday
John Robinson posted blog posts
Thursday
Emma Miah posted a blog post

Latest Men’s Fashion Trends For Winter

Most people will agree that fashion trends use to fade, but the style is the one thing that is eternal. So, it’s always suggested that you should only follow the fashion trends that actually suits your personality. Winter is coming now it’s time to…See More
Thursday

Forum

Flow of SAP MM and SUS Portal

SAP Material Management (MM) and SAP Supplier Self Service (SUS) and some customizable features of SAP SUS.In the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration scenario the SAP SUS is installed…Continue

Tags: sapmmcourse, sapmmonline, sapmm

Started by Soujanya Naganuri on Thursday.

PEGA Axis error: Parser already accessed

We have a PEGA frontend, from in which we're keying in double byte characters like japanese and being send to allotted java webservice through axis. this is working best when we ship singlebyte…Continue

Tags: pega_training, pega_online, pega

Started by Soujanya Naganuri Dec 6.

VMware player error on install vmware tools.

I've installed the last version of VMware player (4.0.2) and created a virtual machine with ubuntu 10.04. However, some operations with …Continue

Tags: training, online, vmware

Started by emmablisa Dec 1.

All About QlikView

QlikViewQlik relies on sophisticated analytics that enables data discovery using an in-memory engine to analyze data for patterns not visible via SQL data structures or queries. The company’s two…Continue

Tags: Safety, Qlikview

Started by nicolewells Nov 25.

Occupational Health and Safety 5 Replies

Health and safety are important aspects of an organisation’s smooth and effective functioning.  Did you know that workplace health & safety injuries cost Australian businesses over $60 billion…Continue

Tags: Safety, and, Health, Occupational

Started by WHS Solutions. Last reply by Tara safe Nov 16.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service