Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is more relaxed about safety; workers or management?

Just curious to hear how various workplaces differ in terms of safety importance. Some businesses it's the employees who are more relaxed a…

Started by Safety Training International

2 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Jen McDade

Reduce Risk in Workplaces

Although the retail industry as a whole is substantial, the costs to protect a business from injury liability can make quite the dent in pr…

Started by Jen Reelez

8 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Jen McDade

Safety - A Prerequisite

Whether working at home or outside, to observe safety should be our pre-requisite. The employer before anything must be sure of the safety…

Started by Enna Henry

12 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Jen McDade

Road Safety Solutions

The Road Safety Signs ,Barriers,Humps,Hazard Markers and Visual Warnings are some of the important marks to be observed. Signs such as "kee…

Started by Enna Henry

14 May 31, 2018
Reply by Jen McDade

Workplace Health and Safety Software Solutions

There are tools and technology needed to ensure the workforce operates safely and efficiently.  It is an employer responsibility to keep th…

Started by Jen McDade

0 Feb 1, 2018

QlikView for its Safety Strategic Business Intelligence Solution Worldwide

QlikTech (NASDAQ:QLIK), a leading provider of business intelligence software, today announced that Falck Training, the world’s leading prov…

Started by nicolewells

0 Nov 15, 2017

Feedback on a injury prevention product we're building.

Hi everyone! For full transparency ill tell you a little about myself and what I hope to accomplish. My name is Zuber and I'm an engineeri…

Started by Zuber Ahmed

0 Apr 24, 2017

OSHA and Machine Guard Door Safety???

We have what we feel is not a unique situation and were wondering if anyone might of run across this challenge and know more about the requ…

Started by Scott V

0 Mar 24, 2017

InternationaL Safety Quality & Environment Managemnt Awards 2015 Now open, FREE Entries.

International Safety Quality Environment Management Awards 2015  The world's International awards for Safety Quality and Environment…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Apr 30, 2015

Got any safety related jokes?

I came across this and thought it was quite funny, has anyone on here got any good ones? _______________________________ Health and Safet…

Started by Yellow Jacket

4 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Arnold Brame

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Mark Nilson posted events
19 hours ago
Adam Fleming posted events
20 hours ago
Compliance Key INC posted events
21 hours ago
Training Doyens posted an event
Thumbnail

How to Succeed as a New Manager: Mastering Essential Skills and Avoiding Classic Mistakes at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016

April 25, 2019 from 1pm to 2:30pm
OVERVIEWThis program focuses on new managers at any level and demonstrates the essential elements every manager in every industry must learn to execute effectively to get the results management requires. The strategies of planning, delegation, motivation, and coaching are the power tools for every manager. Mastering them sets you on the road to success. Avoiding the…See More
23 hours ago

Forum

Workplace safety for workers other than your own 2 Replies

Do your workplace/traffic safety plans include safety measures for workers who are not your own employees? Do they take into account the safety of those who will be - or could be - at your workplace,…Continue

Tags: emt, paramedics, emergency, occupational, health

Started by John Petropoulos Memorial Fund. Last reply by Tara safe Mar 1.

What % of Dollars should be bugeted for All Safety Training for a "Heavy Equipment Road Construction" company with 100 employees? 1 Reply

I have been at a Highway and Road Construction company for six months. I am developing a (first) complete training program. I am the 1st full time safety hire for this company. I need to develop a…Continue

Started by JTurpening. Last reply by Jen McDade Feb 19.

Technology and Safety 1 Reply

What are the most useful tools to have at your fingertips? -Toolbox Talks-JSA-JHA-Daily Reports, etc. What is falling through the cracks that could be an easy fix? Safety Managers, Coordinators and…Continue

Tags: safety

Started by Drew stone. Last reply by Jen McDade Feb 15.

Important of Warning sign 1 Reply

Warning sign is a type of traffic sign that guide a hazard ahead on the road. Having proper warning sign on the road provide a healthy environment.Continue

Tags: Signs, Workplace, Safety, Sign, Warning

Started by healthandsafetysigns. Last reply by Jen McDade Jan 14.

Workers paticipation in safety management 2 Replies

Workers paticipation in safety management is the aspect which is required to be implemented in the OHSAS 18001 2007 version. , I invite our experience community members to share their views on the…Continue

Tags: management, safety, in, paticipation, Workers

Started by SafetyRaja. Last reply by Tara safe Dec 27, 2018.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service