Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the forum

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and the business. Yellow Jacket develop low cost health and safety management software which ma…

Started by Yellow Jacket

0 May 7, 2014

Safety Signage Makes Work Better All Around

Employee safety is a very important thing for every business. Without the laws that protect the employees, businesses would not work as smo…

Started by Jen Reelez

0 Apr 15, 2014

Coal and Gasoline operations at Berth.

Hi: I would like to ask if any body knows about restrictions to handle coal through a conveyor belt on a berth and in the same berth unload…

Started by Mario Selva

0 Mar 19, 2014

A Safety Solution

Life is the most precious gift to mankind and should be valued the most. Along with that the adage goes that “work is worship” and must be…

Started by Enna Henry

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by kevincarter carter

Safety Blog http://isqem.wordpress.com/

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you visit our new ISQEM blog. It will be updated a few times a week so please visit us and spread the w…

Started by Wayne Harris

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by healthandsafetysigns

Work Place Safety accessories

In any Industrial & Power Setup PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is must. Several Safety Accessories are defined for the workers wor…

Started by AK jain

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by healthandsafetysigns

Make sure you understand “DREAD” it’s all about change.

Written by: Wayne J. Harris  – International Health and Safety Practitioner Lets imagine that you have managed to convince the CEO of the…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Nov 5, 2013

Shall I use the construction safety eqipment for fire extingusihing?

Hi, I use to work with an NGO which provide its services while there are natural hazards like floods Tsunami, fire etc. I have one question…

Started by Anna Dawson

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Farhan jaffry

"Pull marble from bag " safety demo & other safety meeting routines

Is anyone familiar with the safety "game" where there is a bag of marbles with different colors?  Each color represents an injury or near m…

Started by Darryl Boles

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Jake Thiessen

Safety clothing for industries

Well there are quiet a number of industries which use PPE or safety clothing and some of them are still not using those. Should it be manda…

Started by Alan Murfee

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ellen Zoneth

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Forum

5 TECHNOLOGY-BASED LONE WORKER SAFETY SOLUTIONS

ABOUT 75% OF EMPLOYEES IN NORTH AMERICA ARE MOBILE WORKERS. ADVANCES IN COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY MEANS THESE WORKERS CAN WORK ANYWHERE AT ANY TIME. THESE NEW TECHNOLOGIES ALSO MEAN THESE MOBILE…Continue

Tags: Solutions, People, IoT, Monitoring, Remote

Started by Jen McDade May 31.

Road Safety Solutions 14 Replies

The Road Safety Signs ,Barriers,Humps,Hazard Markers and Visual Warnings are some of the important marks to be observed. Signs such as "keep left",stop, "give way" should not be casually treated.…Continue

Tags: safety, gear, wear, Equipment, &

Started by Enna Henry. Last reply by Jen McDade May 31.

Remote Monitoring

Get "Safe Assets and Sound Productivity" Through Remote Monitoring.Visit:…Continue

Tags: Solutions, People, IoT, Monitoring, Remote

Started by Jen McDade May 23.

Python Condition Objects Tutorial in 2018 1 Reply

If you have knowledge of other programming languages, then you would know the importance of conditional statements. Conditional statements are required for taking decisions. Whenever we operate the…Continue

Tags: course, certification, training, languages, programming

Started by Elena Lauren. Last reply by Jim Chesters May 15.

Power BI Visualization Types

Visualizations in Power BI displays the visual insights from a data. In power bi service a visual can be pinned from reports to create dashboards. Visuals are used in reports.List of visualizations…Continue

Tags: COURSE, TRAINING, BI, POWER

Started by Azharuddin May 15.

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service