Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the forum

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and the business. Yellow Jacket develop low cost health and safety management software which ma…

Started by Yellow Jacket

0 May 7, 2014

Safety Signage Makes Work Better All Around

Employee safety is a very important thing for every business. Without the laws that protect the employees, businesses would not work as smo…

Started by Jen Reelez

0 Apr 15, 2014

Coal and Gasoline operations at Berth.

Hi: I would like to ask if any body knows about restrictions to handle coal through a conveyor belt on a berth and in the same berth unload…

Started by Mario Selva

0 Mar 19, 2014

Safety Blog http://isqem.wordpress.com/

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you visit our new ISQEM blog. It will be updated a few times a week so please visit us and spread the w…

Started by Wayne Harris

1 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by healthandsafetysigns

Make sure you understand “DREAD” it’s all about change.

Written by: Wayne J. Harris  – International Health and Safety Practitioner Lets imagine that you have managed to convince the CEO of the…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 Nov 5, 2013

Shall I use the construction safety eqipment for fire extingusihing?

Hi, I use to work with an NGO which provide its services while there are natural hazards like floods Tsunami, fire etc. I have one question…

Started by Anna Dawson

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Farhan jaffry

"Pull marble from bag " safety demo & other safety meeting routines

Is anyone familiar with the safety "game" where there is a bag of marbles with different colors?  Each color represents an injury or near m…

Started by Darryl Boles

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Jake Thiessen

Safety clothing for industries

Well there are quiet a number of industries which use PPE or safety clothing and some of them are still not using those. Should it be manda…

Started by Alan Murfee

1 May 28, 2013
Reply by Ellen Zoneth

Take The 29-Day Challenge!

29 Days – $29 Donations – $29,000 Fundraising Goal Honour the legacy of fallen Calgary Police Service Const. John Petropoulos by taking The…

Started by John Petropoulos Memorial Fund

0 Oct 11, 2012

Online health and safety training for only £14.95!

Do you feel you lack health and safety awareness? Do you feel you don't want to be responsible for your workers accidents or even fatalitie…

Started by Katie Sowinska

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Katie Sowinska

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Nakul Pratap posted a blog post

Which is the best Qualification for Health and Safety Officer?

What qualifications are available?If you are seeking work in health and safety you should consider the kind of job you might want to take instead of simply taking up a qualification. Usually for a health and safety expert who is simply beginning their profession to take IOSH course. They may go to the IOSH Managing Safely. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is considered as a higher qualification than the…See More
8 hours ago
Mark Nilson posted events
8 hours ago
Compliance Key INC posted events
9 hours ago
Joseph Wilcox posted events
yesterday

Forum

Workplace safety for workers other than your own 2 Replies

Do your workplace/traffic safety plans include safety measures for workers who are not your own employees? Do they take into account the safety of those who will be - or could be - at your workplace,…Continue

Tags: emt, paramedics, emergency, occupational, health

Started by John Petropoulos Memorial Fund. Last reply by Tara safe Mar 1.

What % of Dollars should be bugeted for All Safety Training for a "Heavy Equipment Road Construction" company with 100 employees? 1 Reply

I have been at a Highway and Road Construction company for six months. I am developing a (first) complete training program. I am the 1st full time safety hire for this company. I need to develop a…Continue

Started by JTurpening. Last reply by Jen McDade Feb 19.

Technology and Safety 1 Reply

What are the most useful tools to have at your fingertips? -Toolbox Talks-JSA-JHA-Daily Reports, etc. What is falling through the cracks that could be an easy fix? Safety Managers, Coordinators and…Continue

Tags: safety

Started by Drew stone. Last reply by Jen McDade Feb 15.

Important of Warning sign 1 Reply

Warning sign is a type of traffic sign that guide a hazard ahead on the road. Having proper warning sign on the road provide a healthy environment.Continue

Tags: Signs, Workplace, Safety, Sign, Warning

Started by healthandsafetysigns. Last reply by Jen McDade Jan 14.

Workers paticipation in safety management 2 Replies

Workers paticipation in safety management is the aspect which is required to be implemented in the OHSAS 18001 2007 version. , I invite our experience community members to share their views on the…Continue

Tags: management, safety, in, paticipation, Workers

Started by SafetyRaja. Last reply by Tara safe Dec 27, 2018.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service