Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Other ways to network - LinkedIn, anyone?

Before this community, what were your primary ways of networking with other safety industry professionals? If anyone is using LinkedIn, we…

Started by Lara Kretler

5 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Pam Wilkinson

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

swethakumar posted a blog post

Do’s and Dont’s for Working at Heights

Working at height remains one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. Common causes include falls from ladders and through fragile surfaces. Common cases embrace falls from ladders and through fragile surfaces. Falls from height keep the foremost common clarification for work fatality.To know more,…See More
3 hours ago
swethakumar posted a blog post

Enroll yourself for NEBOSH course in Mumbai to become as a Safety Expert

NEBOSH IGC is one of the topmost health and safety qualifications for all sorts of workers in health and safety sector. Nebosh Course in Mumbai gives knowledge of safety in addition to practical training in the management of Health and safety issues. Read More…See More
yesterday
Mark Nilson posted events
Friday
John Robinson posted a blog post

eCTD Submissions of IND-NDA to the US FDA, EU and Canada

The international agreement to assemble all Quality, Safety and Efficacy information for a drug or biologic product into a common format (called the CTD - Common Technical Document) has improved the speed and efficiency for companies working in global development programs and clarified expectations by regulatory bodies.  Reformatting for multiple submissions is substantially limited.  The CTD has improved the regulatory review processes and enabled implementation of good review practices. The…See More
Friday

Forum

Important of Warning sign 1 Reply

Warning sign is a type of traffic sign that guide a hazard ahead on the road. Having proper warning sign on the road provide a healthy environment.Continue

Tags: Signs, Workplace, Safety, Sign, Warning

Started by healthandsafetysigns. Last reply by Jen McDade Jan 14.

Workers paticipation in safety management 2 Replies

Workers paticipation in safety management is the aspect which is required to be implemented in the OHSAS 18001 2007 version. , I invite our experience community members to share their views on the…Continue

Tags: management, safety, in, paticipation, Workers

Started by SafetyRaja. Last reply by Tara safe Dec 27, 2018.

How to improve safety culture of factories 4 Replies

How to improve safety culture of factories having mostly contract and casual ever changing workers for whom training and monitoring both are major issues. Such qorkers are mainly meeting accidents in…Continue

Started by Harkant Dave. Last reply by Jen McDade Dec 24, 2018.

[General Industry] What is your workplace's policy on headphones? Working on one currently. 1 Reply

I have been tasked to create a headphones (and cell phone) policy for my employer. I am relatively new to this company, but so far they've let everyone listen to headphones and mess around with their…Continue

Tags: general, industry, distraction, music, phone

Started by Kyle C. Johnson. Last reply by Jen McDade Dec 19, 2018.

Biggest Challenge? 5 Replies

As a distributor of safety supplies, as a webmaster who is trying to sell safety supplies online, one of my main goals is to try to provide value above and beyond just selling supplies and product.So…Continue

Started by Safetyguy08. Last reply by Jen McDade Dec 18, 2018.

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service