Online Safety Community

Please reply to this post with your email address and I will add you to an email list that is focused on Electrical System Reliability & Electrical Safety.

Views: 212

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bryan,

I would like to recieve your electrical newsletter. My e-mail id dlaw@pld.com
I would be interested.
Thanks!
Moralesd@cityofmerced.org
Please add me as well. nrc4.40cal@yahoo.com

Thanks
Please add me to the list for this newsletter. My email is selma.spaulding@wlv.com
Thank you for adding me james.alexander@usjoiner.com
I would like to be part of you news letter.

Larry
ASCTraining
Bryan I would be interested please add me :- gbowskil@cardinalcorp.com
Bryan:
If the offer still stands, please add me to your email list. bwest@meadforge.com
Thanks.
Bill

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

kate smith posted a blog post

Social Media at work: Quandary for organizations

Allowing use of social media at work is a major decision for many organizations, considering that its pros and cons weigh almost equally.The social media being the double edged sword that it is; allowing its use at work is a "shall we, shall we not" sort of conundrum for most organizations. While on the one hand, their use can be a tremendous fillip…See More
2 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Part 11 inspections from the FDA and ways of steering clear of inviting 483’s and Warning Letters

The ongoing Part 11 inspection and enforcement program is the mechanism by which the FDA continues to enforce implementation of Part 11. Using this method, this regulatory agency has, in just the last four years, issued more than 30 Warning Letters for deviations from Part 11. The most important reasons for which citations get issued by the FDA relate to insufficient integrity, security and availability of electronic records, as well as validation of software and computer systems.Get used to…See More
3 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted events
8 hours ago
Profile IconJustin Ehlers and Thorpe Petersen joined Online Safety Community
23 hours ago

Forum

International Advisor Club

International advisor club is a platform for brilliant minds to come together and share their experiences, innovation on global scale.The mission of Northstar Group of Companies is to be a leading…Continue

Tags: advisor, international, services, management, risk

Started by Arpan Aggarwal on Tuesday.

What's your favorite motivational/safety quote? 93 Replies

Favorite Motivational Quote: If you want something, you'll find a way - If not, you'll find an excuse.Favorite Safety Quote: Don't learn safety by accident!Continue

Started by Michelle Sears. Last reply by David Collins Aug 16.

Ways Effective Business Communication Can Help You Grow YourCompany 1 Reply

Every company should understand the importance of effective business communication if they want to compete in the market. Here are few tips to increase them.1. Strengthen employees’ relations and…Continue

Started by Chris John. Last reply by Tara safe Jul 22.

Which Osha Training for hse european personnel 1 Reply

Hello everybody,I am new on this site so I create a new discussion to better understand your suggestions.I am italian and in the last 5 years I worked on the Hse field in different european…Continue

Started by Francesco Siracusa. Last reply by Francesco Siracusa Mar 4.

FORKLIFT TRAINING CLASSES 20 Replies

Any ideas on how to make Forklift Training Classes more interesting and fun?

Started by Marcia Whatley. Last reply by Mike Pattenson Feb 13.

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service