Online Safety Community

Please reply to this post with your email address and I will add you to an email list that is focused on Electrical System Reliability & Electrical Safety.

Tags: &, Electrical, Newsleter, Reliability, Safety, System

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to recieve your electrical newsletter. My e-mail id
I would be interested.
Please add me as well.

Please add me to the list for this newsletter. My email is
Thank you for adding me
I would like to be part of you news letter.

Bryan I would be interested please add me :-
If the offer still stands, please add me to your email list.

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

John Robinson posted an event

Seminar on HIPAA Privacy Security - Time to Get Serious - Chicago, IL at Four Points by Sheraton Chicago O'Hare ,10249 West Irving Park Road, Schiller Park, IL 6

November 5, 2015 at 9am to November 6, 2015 at 6pm
Course "HIPAA Privacy Security - Time to Get Serious" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.Overview:I have conducted over 400 risk assessments for business associates and covered entities alike as well as worked directly with the Federal government in terms of auditing.This seminar will go into great detail about what is going on in the HIPAA Security/ Privacy world. I will discuss why the government is…See More
19 hours ago
John Robinson posted a status
"Seminar on HIPAA Privacy Security - Time to Get Serious - Chicago, IL Registration Link -"
19 hours ago
Steven Bryan posted an event

APS Convention 2015 at Edinburgh

October 7, 2015 to October 8, 2015
Bryan & Armstrong Recruitment are a proud sponsor of The APS Annual Convention.Itinerary:The National Conference Day 1 and Day 2The AGM (APS Members ONLY)The Annual Dinner and Awards2015 marks the 20th Anniversary of APS so this years Convention will take place in APS' "hometown".Join us for this prestigious event in Edinburgh. The Title of the National Conference is "CDM - 20 Years On" See More
Steven Bryan posted a status
"We've just published new positions on for job seekers in London."

SafetyCommunity members on Twitter 33 Replies

I am seeing more and more health and safety professionals on Twitter sharing information, articles and links about workplace safety. In fact, you can now follow Ansell (creator of this fine social…Continue

Tags: Facebook, Ansell, Twitter

Started by Lara Kretler. Last reply by Zelna Aug 31.

What's your favorite motivational/safety quote? 87 Replies

Favorite Motivational Quote: If you want something, you'll find a way - If not, you'll find an excuse.Favorite Safety Quote: Don't learn safety by accident!Continue

Started by Michelle Sears. Last reply by Zelna Aug 24.

Technical Support and Help 9 Replies

Questions and answers to all technical support questions dealing with the community.

Tags: help

Started by Safety Community. Last reply by Zelna Aug 14.

Medical Lab Equipment Supplier

Medical laboratory equipment has been in demand since forever that is with the introduction of medical institutions and research and…Continue

Started by charlieelectra Jun 5.

Information About Used Medical Equipment

The online page of MED LAB Industrial offers from used medical instrument to newer ones required in research laboratories, industries…Continue

Started by charlieelectra Jun 2.

© 2015   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service