Online Safety Community

Coorporate just issued us the requirement of conducting a full facility safety audit weekly.  Does everyone already have a ready made templet so I can adjust it for our own facility.  BTW were a laminate floor manufacturing facility.

Thanks

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Susan,

We've just released a free iPad App called 'iAuditor' It allows you to perform audits with speed and efficiency.

You can take photos, and email completed checklists quickly and easily.

The online cloud means that you can also download ready-to-use templates that people all over the world have created.

You never know, there might already be a template available for you to download!

The webpage is here http://www.safetyculture.com.au/iauditor/

Hope that helps Susan, let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Tom Walker

Hi Susan. Are you looking for a paper checklist that can be printed and filled-out, or a software solution like Tom mentioned? I think you would be better served by first looking at your recordable injuries, near misses and hazard assessments (JHA's) and building the audit questions from that.

Depending on the size of the facility and the number of EE's, what type of "full facility" audits are they expecting? A full audit, adequately prepared for i.e. checklists, previous findings, review of corrective actions implemented etc can take anywheres from 1/2 a day to 2 full days. Then you have to consider the outputs - audit reports, issuance of corrective actions, assignment of responsibilities etc.

Or are they just wanting a simple walk through checklist type audit, fire extuinguishers, means of egress, PPE, machine guarding.

I would push back on what it is they want specifically. I would think a full blown audit weekly would actually minimize effectiveness by creating a paper monster.

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Forum

Python Condition Objects Tutorial in 2018 1 Reply

If you have knowledge of other programming languages, then you would know the importance of conditional statements. Conditional statements are required for taking decisions. Whenever we operate the…Continue

Tags: course, certification, training, languages, programming

Started by Elena Lauren. Last reply by Jim Chesters on Tuesday.

Power BI Visualization Types

Visualizations in Power BI displays the visual insights from a data. In power bi service a visual can be pinned from reports to create dashboards. Visuals are used in reports.List of visualizations…Continue

Tags: COURSE, TRAINING, BI, POWER

Started by Azharuddin on Tuesday.

Automation Anywhere. How do I pick a value from dropdown 1 Reply

Automation Anywhere. How do I pick a value from dropdown. I tried 'set text' from a copied variable. Its very slow, and also doesnt…Continue

Tags: anywhere, automation

Started by emmablisa. Last reply by venkatesh Mar 29.

Agile overcome common software security challenges

Paradoxically, security is a negative goal. To secure something, you must understand how insecure it is. Start by trying to break it or by figuring out how other people might break it. The same is…Continue

Tags: agile, scrum, security

Started by nicolewells Mar 23.

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service