Online Safety Community

Folks, could I point you to the HSE blog I run.  Has a fair bit of intel in it about hazard management tools, JSA, risk assessment, HazID, HazOP, plus links to videos, news, conferences, etc.  It can found at:

http://www.therisktoolboxshop.com/_blog/The_Risk_Management_Tool_Bo...

It is free to use and you don't need to sign-up or anything like that.  cheerio, Graham

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Graham, feel free to cross-post your blog content here on SafetyCommunity.com. You can see that other bloggers are doing so as a way to get their content in front of our members. It's perfectly fine to do so. Thanks!

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Alex posted a blog post

Working around electricity: 5 crucial steps

Whether you're an expert on load cells and capacitors or don't know your fusebox from your frappuccino, it pays to remind yourself of electrical safety procedures when you're working around electricity in any form. Even…See More
11 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted events
19 hours ago
Roger Steven posted events
yesterday
Profile IconPaul Hales and Eliza Rafle joined Online Safety Community
Wednesday

Forum

OSHA Training on the GHS Labeling System 2 Replies

Anyone wanting to get educated about the new OSHA training requirements on GHS labeling systems should view the free online tutorial at…Continue

Tags: hazcom, 1910.1200, labeling., training, osha

Started by Curtis Chambers, CSP. Last reply by TPC Marketing Feb 16.

Safety - A Prerequisite 10 Replies

Whether working at home or outside, to observe safety should be our pre-requisite. The employer before anything must be sure of the safety of its employees especially the ones working in mines or any…Continue

Tags: products, safety

Started by Enna Henry. Last reply by TPC Marketing Feb 16.

Reduce Risk in Workplaces 6 Replies

Although the retail industry as a whole is substantial, the costs to protect a business from injury liability can make quite the dent in profit margins. On average, the costs of employee and customer…Continue

Tags: signage, signs, workplace, tips, safety

Started by Jen Reelez. Last reply by TPC Marketing Feb 16.

Our Safety in Their Hands 15 Replies

This thought provoking workplace safety infographic features the top 5 organizations that have made the biggest impact on occupational health and safety. It features the U.S governments OSHA,…Continue

Started by Lorenzo Miguel. Last reply by TPC Marketing Feb 16.

OSHA/NEC Working Space Requirements

I joined the community because I have a question about NEC/OSHA regulations.  I'm sure I will have more :).  My question is what is the allowable distance from an MCC/control panel face to the edge…Continue

Started by Taylor Ramsey Feb 7.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service