Online Safety Community

Bitdataconversion Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool is an intelligible tool, provides a reliable and best solution which works smoothly to migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 with accurate results.

Specialties of the Software

:- The software Lotus Notes to Office 365 migrates the multiple NSF mailboxes to Office 365 at the same time and also migrates the NSF mailboxes to PST, and Live Exchange Server
:- Export NSF mailboxes into EML and MSG formats
:- Support all versions of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, Outlook, Live Exchange Server, and Windows OS.
:- Provide free consultant service for data Migration
:- Free demo also available

More details, visit:- https://www.bitdataconversion.com/lotus-notes-to-office365-migratio...

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to migrate Lotus Notes NSF file into Office 365 then I suggest you use NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool. It is a perfect and reliable solution to export IBM Notes data into Exchange Online. It maintains folder structure and metadata properties after the conversion. It provides a 100 % safe and secure data migration result.

More Info- http://cirandas.net/mailsdaddysoftware/blog/import-lotus-notes-nsf-...

If you want to migrate your lotus notes NSF data info office 365, then you can use NSF to PST Converter software because the PST file can easily import in office 365. NSF to PST Conversion Software is safes and simple software by which users can smoothly convert all data from NSF files such as calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, task and Outbox into PST Outlook like MSG, EML, MBOX, and EMLX save it in will location.

I just wan to share an important information to migrate the data from Lotus Notes to Outlook PST. You can read this article to gain some knowledge for the conversion. Visit:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/convert-lotus-notes-files-to-...

SysBud Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter is a professional solution to import Lotus Notes files into Office 365 account. The software easily recovers Lotus Notes files along with emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and appointments. The software provides an accurate result with maintains data integrity and internal folder structure. This professional software lets users move Lotus Notes NSF files into Office 365, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, and many more formats without creating any problem. It supports all MS Outlook edition included- 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019. It supports all Lotus Notes versions like 10.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, etc.

To download the free trial version, visit here:- Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Tool

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

dkhd posted discussions
4 minutes ago
Thomas Shaw posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Kate posted a discussion

how i got my husband back after a breakup

After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Charles who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubt ed if such thing…See More
16 minutes ago
Profile IconKate, Wallace, benettbowyn and 19 more joined Online Safety Community
17 minutes ago

Forum

inderal Danmark, billig inderal uden recept Kan du købe inderal online Danmark

Købe INDERAL! Buy cheap propranolol online, Cheap propranololLeder du efter billige inderal? Ikke et problem!…Continue

Tags: inderal, buy

Started by dkhd 26 seconds ago.

Køb imovane nu, imovane Levering samme dag Køb imovane online natten over

Købe IMOVANE! billig zopiclone Tilgængelig online Køb zopiclone bulkimovane! Lave priser og rabatter! Besøg i…Continue

Tags: imovane, buy

Started by dkhd 4 minutes ago.

Køb flomax nu, flomax Levering samme dag Køb flomax billig

Købe FLOMAX! buy flomax online no prescription.KLIK HER! TIL KØB flomax MED 10% RABATT- Lavpris for lægemidler af…Continue

Tags: flomax, buy

Started by dkhd 9 minutes ago.

Vil du købe finasteride, Juridisk ordre finasteride online Danmark

Købe FINASTERIDE! proscar for dogsSærlige billige internetpriser! Klik her!- Lavpris for lægemidler af…Continue

Tags: finasteride, buy

Started by dkhd 13 minutes ago.

how i got my husband back after a breakup 1 Reply

After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I…Continue

Started by Kate. Last reply by Kate 16 minutes ago.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service