Online Safety Community

Favorite Motivational Quote: If you want something, you'll find a way - If not, you'll find an excuse.
Favorite Safety Quote: Don't learn safety by accident!

Views: 16529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As soon as you see a mistake and don't fix it, it becomes your mistake.

hi,

how are you?

i m Naqqash from pakistan and doing a job in Hinopak Motors Limited JAPAN as a Safety Coordinator.

you are right christie

Get In S.T.E.P. Safety Takes Every Person.

Hello,

How are you? i hope you will be fine ?

I m Naqqash from Pakistan. i m working in hinopak motors limited From Japnies company as a Safety Coordinator.

What is the meaning of (S.T.E.P)?

Could not have said it better myself. It is so true. May I use that for my guys I can't seem to get them to understand that concept. Noone wants to say anything even though they see it. I try so hard to get across to them that it is not a bad thing you may be saving someones life.

Obviously its....

"Momma didn't raise no fool... I use PPE to stay cool!"
I like it!
We just had our annual safety breakfast in February, I made tent cards with safety slogans on them, heres a few I liked:

To ignore safety does not indicate bravery only foolishness. To do things safely and correctly is the mark of a wise person, not a timid one

Protect your hands, you need them to pick up your pay check
Safety…Did it, done it, doing it tomorrow
Just because you always did it that way, doesn't make it right.
For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind – Eleanor Everet.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
If you are aware of it take care of it
Don't get caught with your guard off - it could be disarming
10 fingers. 10 toes, If you are not safe Who knows?
Tell me- I forget, Show me - I remember, Involve me - I'm committed
It's better to correct an unsafe friend than to bury one
Falling objects can be brutal if you don’t protect your noodle
Those are fantastic!

Motivational Quote: Do it now... Sometimes "later" becomes "never".
Safety Quote: Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy.

Keep sharing the quotes. They are amazing!

Used Laboratory Equipment For Sale

These are great!

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

kate smith posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Stevenson University posted a blog post

Social Media Do's And Don'ts

Stevenson University offers a wide range of graduate and professional study options.See More
yesterday
Profile IconPrarthana J V, Tejaswi Sharma, Stevenson University and 1 more joined Online Safety Community
yesterday
kate smith posted a blog post

An Explanation of the D.I.S.C. Personality Assessment

A 100-employee business spends an average downtime of 17 hours a week on just clarifying communications. In the process, it ends up losing over half a million dollars annually on this exercise. The reason: Lack of effective communication. This is at the heart of the problems that most organizations face. About 70% of small to mid-size businesses admit that communication is their primary problem.   The cost of…See More
yesterday

Forum

Snowflake and Star Schema in Qlikview

In big name schema all of the facts are stored in one important table and the usage of number one key and overseas key courting different measurement tables are related with the fact desk.SNOWFLAKE…Continue

Tags: processing, transactional, qlikview

Started by Soujanya Naganuri on Tuesday.

What is Class Structure in Pega?

Class contains the rule by way of which objects behave. outline rules such as houses, sports, flows, html paperwork, etc. to be had to different subordinate classes. lessons are organized into a…Continue

Started by Soujanya Naganuri Jul 17.

How to Concatenate Two Tables in QlikView

Table combining and concatenationConcatenate appends the rows of one table to another. Concatenate never merges any rows. The number of rows in a concatenated table is always the sum of the rows of…Continue

Tags: datafields, developers, qlikview

Started by Soujanya Naganuri Jun 30.

SQL Server Windows Management Instrumentation Tasks

Hello,SSIS includes two special tasks that enable you to query system information and monitor system events: the WMI Data Reader Task and the WMI Event Watcher Task. These tasks are especially useful…Continue

Tags: Task, WMI, Server, SQL

Started by Madison Quinn Jun 20.

difference between NEBOSH and IOSH

NEBOSH “National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety”IOSH “Institution…Continue

Tags: kerala, IGC, NEBOSH

Started by mani May 31.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service