Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (12)

← Back to Certification and Training
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Effective Safety Meetings

One of the tools we use to keep safety in the minds of our employees and workers is the safety meeting. These can be short "toolbox" talks…

Started by Michael Adams

0 Feb 26, 2009

Accident Prevention Tips

Accident An accident is any unplanned event that results in personal injury or in property damage. The cause of most accidents is the fail…

Started by Safety Training International

0 Nov 25, 2008

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Profile Iconellison pink, divorcelawyersau, Evan Buck and 6 more joined Online Safety Community
24 minutes ago
Evan Buck posted a discussion

Presidia Gel - A Safer Ride Sharing Experience

Good afternoon everyone, I’m writing regarding driver safety. Last fall my girlfriend Jessi started driving for Uber and Lyft so that she could make some extra cash before the holidays. After a couple of weeks, I was amazed by the number of instances she shared in which she was put in rather compromising situations. Since Jessi could only drive in the evenings, she was often forced to navigate interactions with individuals who were either intoxicated, aggressive, inappropriate, or dealing with…See More
3 hours ago
Mo2 Properties posted a blog post

The links between City Living and Better Health

For years, the prevailing wisdom has been that living in a city is bad for your health. Why would anyone choose to live in a crowded, noisy urban environment when they could stretch out in the suburbs? Although it’s true that the suburban lifestyle is attractive in many ways, it may not be as good for you as you have been led to believe.A recent study conducted by the University of Oxford and the University of Hong Kong found that obesity rates are lower where the population is denser. In…See More
4 hours ago
Ashutos posted a blog post

Safety Management 101 : The Essentials

If any of the following symptoms look familiar to you, your approach to safety management is likely not protecting you from needless injuries and unwanted surprises:Your accident rate is either not acceptable or has plateaued.Workers lack a meaningful role in safety activities such as procedure development, inspections, incident investigations, corrective action management or safety problem identification and resolution.Safety inspections, work observations, accident investigations, safety…See More
12 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Hazard Communication 8 Replies

When training your employees on chemical hazards and MSDS sheets, etc., what do you find are the most useful tactics or tools to use? Continue

Tags: MSDS, right-to-know, training, safety, communication

Started by Christie Mendola. Last reply by Jodi Fields Nov 12, 2019.

Nebosh course in Kolkata | Nebosh training in Kolkata | Safety course Kolkata

Nebosh is a UK approved educational board which provides various safety courses for working professional and students to become a health and safety ecperts. Nebosh offers safety courses through…Continue

Tags: safety, fees, institute, officer, kolkata

Started by Nakul Pratap Oct 16, 2018.

Enroll Our Nebosh Course in Saudi Arabia Becomes a professional safety officer

Green World Group is an repeated Safety training institute in Saudi Arabia offered Nebosh Course in Saudi Arabia.…Continue

Tags: online, riyadh, dammam, arabia, saudi

Started by Nakul Pratap Aug 17, 2018.

Translating Safety Training Materials 6 Replies

If you work in an international company, do you translate your safety training materials into the native language of the trainees or customize your programs for each country?Continue

Tags: translations, training, safety

Started by Christie Mendola. Last reply by Kurt Franke Oct 12, 2012.

Focus Four Construction DVD or VHS 3 Replies

Does anyone know of a good video that covers all of the focus four topics?  I've checked with Coastal and Wumbus and so far I've found nothing.  One of my clients wants a single video to cover all…Continue

Started by Wes Daubenspeck. Last reply by John Padilla Jun 4, 2012.

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service