Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'safety' (11)

← Back to Certification and Training
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hazard Communication

When training your employees on chemical hazards and MSDS sheets, etc., what do you find are the most useful tactics or tools to use?

Started by Christie Mendola

6 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by kevincarter carter

Translating Safety Training Materials

If you work in an international company, do you translate your safety training materials into the native language of the trainees or custom…

6 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Kurt Franke

Would you like to represent an International Association ISQEM as one of our Directors?

Invitation to apply for ISQEM Director This is your chance to raise you own professional profile in the HSQE industry by becoming a Directo…

Started by Wayne Harris

0 May 7, 2011

Online OSHA Training

Studies have shown that people are more likely to complete and retain information learned from online training courses as compared to live…

Started by Safety Training International

8 May 10, 2010
Reply by Stormy

Calling All Contractors: Lead Certification Is Now Required By Law

Effective, Today, April 22nd, 2010, a new EPA lead rule takes effect. Contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that…

Started by Jennifer Sledziona

0 Apr 22, 2010

Safety Training Videos

I just posted a blog on safety training videos, inspired by something I read on Safety News Alerts. I'd love to get your feedback.http://bi…

4 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Christie Mendola

Solutions in Safety Training Virtual Symposium From ASSE

Hi, First - full disclosure, I work for ASSE and I apologize in advance for the shameless plug. However, looking at some of the posts here…

Started by Dan McNeill

0 Jan 18, 2010

Online / Classroom Training

Online training now available through the J&M Safety site. Visit www.jandmsafety.com. We have also partnered with a certified trainer i…

Started by Lance Johnson

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Dena Melancon

SafetySkills Offers Police Departments $1300 of free safety training

As a token of appreciation for police officers, SafetySkills is offering 100 free training credits to Police Department nationwide that sig…

Started by SafetySkills

0 Jul 16, 2009

Effective Safety Meetings

One of the tools we use to keep safety in the minds of our employees and workers is the safety meeting. These can be short "toolbox" talks…

Started by Michael Adams

0 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Profile IconReshma Juhi, Melissa Kopoulos and Liton Mazumder joined Online Safety Community
11 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Webinar Calendar of Upcoming Courses - May to Jun 2017

Below is the event description content:Compliance4All webinars are just what professionals in the regulatorycompliance areas need for scaling up in their careers. With a collection ofthe most erudite experts on regulatory compliance being available at a clickin the comfort of your preferred location; regulatory compliance could notget any simpler and effective! Compliance4All’s experts help you unravel all the knowledge you need in allthe areas of regulatory compliance. They help professionals…See More
15 hours ago
Roger Steven posted a blog post

Understanding CARC and RARC

A Claim Adjustment Reason Code (CARC) is a code used in medical billing to communicate a change or an adjustment in payment. CARCs have to be used to communicate why there was a difference between the amount paid in a claim or service line and the amount that was billed against it. CARCS are to be mentioned only if there is an adjustment of this kind. If there is no adjustment to a claim or…See More
Friday
kate smith posted a blog post

Diligence and scrutiny are important for writing investigative reports

Diligence and a high degree of scrutiny are crucial for a person who is writing investigative reports in an organization. In the first place, an investigation has to be objective and not be vindictive. It should avoid targeting an employee personally; it should be thorough and proper from a legal perspective. When all the legal procedures are followed in an investigation, the case of the employer becomes strong and defensible…See More
Friday

Discussion Forum

Hazard Communication 6 Replies

When training your employees on chemical hazards and MSDS sheets, etc., what do you find are the most useful tactics or tools to use? Continue

Tags: MSDS, right-to-know, training, safety, communication

Started by Christie Mendola. Last reply by kevincarter carter Nov 2, 2013.

Translating Safety Training Materials 6 Replies

If you work in an international company, do you translate your safety training materials into the native language of the trainees or customize your programs for each country?Continue

Tags: translations, training, safety

Started by Christie Mendola. Last reply by Kurt Franke Oct 12, 2012.

Focus Four Construction DVD or VHS 3 Replies

Does anyone know of a good video that covers all of the focus four topics?  I've checked with Coastal and Wumbus and so far I've found nothing.  One of my clients wants a single video to cover all…Continue

Started by Wes Daubenspeck. Last reply by John Padilla Jun 4, 2012.

Would you like to represent an International Association ISQEM as one of our Directors?

Invitation to apply for ISQEM Director This is your chance to raise you own professional profile in the HSQE industry by becoming a Director of ISQEM, and help increase our membership worldwide. If…Continue

Tags: environment, management, director, quality, membership

Started by Wayne Harris May 7, 2011.

Online OSHA Training 8 Replies

Studies have shown that people are more likely to complete and retain information learned from online training courses as compared to live training.Providing comprehensive online safety training…Continue

Tags: osha, courses, training, online, safety

Started by Safety Training International. Last reply by Stormy May 10, 2010.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service