Online Safety Community

All Discussions Tagged 'warehouse' (1)

← Back to Fall Protection
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unique fall protection situation ( looking for advice)

Hello      I have a unique fall protection situation and I am looking for some advice from someone who has dealt with a similar situation.…

Started by Kristina Anderson

2 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin Moore

RSS

Take our poll!

Take our poll!

Latest Activity

Roger Steven posted a blog post

Differences between Device and Drug Clinical Research

Medical devices and drugs clinical research have their differences in approach and methodology. It is necessary to have a clear understanding of these differences if one embarks upon a study involving either or both of these.Some of the major differences between device and drug clinical research include:Requirement for a study:One of the important differences between device and drug clinical research relates to the…See More
6 hours ago
Adam Fleaming posted a blog post

Philippine anti-drug agency chief vows 'rule of law'

The new chief of the Philippines’ anti-drug agency has promised a fresh approach to the controversial war on drugs, “based on the rule of law”.Aaron Aquino said that since he took over in August, only one suspect had been killed in 1,341 operations.Thousands have died in the anti-drug campaign since it was launched by President Rodrigo Duterte in 2016.Rights groups say Mr Duterte has sanctioned extrajudicial killings by vigilantes and by police.…See More
8 hours ago
John Robinson posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Training Doyens updated an event
Thumbnail

How to Prepare and Survive an OSHA Audit at 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104

January 23, 2018 from 1pm to 2pm
OVERVIEWRegulatory Compliance Audits can be taxing and worrisome for anyone.  Having an OSHA Audit open an organization up to receiving regulatory citations, monetary fines, negative company press, etc.  The purpose of this OSHA compliance training is to cover the key concepts of how to successfully navigate through an OSHA Audit.  Being prepared ahead of time and knowing the right protocols can help turn a negative situation of being involved in a compliance audit into a positive one.WHY…See More
10 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Final Rule in 2016? 1 Reply

Walking Working Surfaces and Personal Fall Protection Systems (Slips, Trips, and Fall Prevention) In its Spring 2015 Regulatory Agenda, OSHA said this rule would be released in August 2015. It’s now…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Donald R. Schwenke Dec 28, 2015.

Unique fall protection situation ( looking for advice) 2 Replies

Hello     I have a unique fall protection situation and I am looking for some advice from someone who has dealt with a similar situation.     I work in a warehouse and our bulk racking (full pallet…Continue

Tags: deep, rack, warehouse, distribution, double

Started by Kristina Anderson. Last reply by Kevin Moore Apr 29, 2013.

Rectratable lines 4 Replies

Is it possible to use a rectractable line with the anchor point located at the feet?I have read the manufacturers recommendations and they do not recommend this.What do you do if you do not have a…Continue

Started by Tom Trauger. Last reply by Kevin Moore Nov 28, 2010.

Ladder Safety 2 Replies

I am presenting at the Construction Safety Conference   "Ladder Accidents & Violations…an Unnecessary Expense"in Chicago in a couple of week. I am about done with my presentation and would like…Continue

Started by Jay D. Rohman. Last reply by Kelli Heflin Mar 24, 2010.

CONGRESS TURNS UP HEAT FOR OSHA 1 Reply

Following up on my last blog concerning the federal compliance of safety harnesses you use, the following article was published by Human Resource Executive Online and can be found at…Continue

Tags: violations, harnesses, safety, compliance, OSHA

Started by Mark Dennington. Last reply by Jeffrey Nichols Dec 5, 2009.

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Safety Community.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service