Safety Standards and Personal Protective Technologies
What is your job title?
What company do you work for or associate with?
International Safety Equipment Association
Do you currently use or recommend Personal Protective Equipment?
How did you find our online community?
What best describes the role you play in the purchase of safety products?
If Other above, please explain.
The International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) is the association for personal protective equipment (PPE) and technologies that enable people to work in hazardous environments. Members of ISEA design, manufacture and supply PPE to minimize exposure to a variety of hazards. For more than 75 years, ISEA has set the standard for personal protective technologies, supporting and promoting the business interests of its member companies, united in the goal of protecting the health and safety of people worldwide.
Included in the association are products and technologies for:
• protection of workers against impact, cuts and abrasions, chemical and biological agents, noise, radiation and thermal hazards and electricity;
• detection, analysis, classification and measurement of hazards;
• early warning to workers, and warning to others of the presence of workers;
• mitigation of the effects of accidental exposure, such as first aid, emergency eyewash and showers.
• These include equipment for head, eye and face, respiratory, hearing, hand and fall protection; high visibility apparel and headwear; environmental monitoring instruments; emergency eyewash and shower equipment; first aid kits, protective apparel; ergonomic protective equipment, respiratory protective escape devices and personal hydration systems.
ISEA members, management and staff are experienced in the process of standardization, including development of standards, management of the consensus process, publication and distribution, interpreting standards for users, and advocating their use. In addition to the standards managed by ISEA, the association is officially represented on other national, multinational and international standards committees for safety equipment.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Online Safety Community to add comments!
Welcome to the safety community. I hope you find it is a wonderful resource and network full of safety information. I invite you to join our ergonomics group. It would be great to have you as part of our group. Again welcome.
QA Training Hub is best Python Programing Online Training Center in India. Python Online Training provided by real time working Professional Mr. Dinesh. Data Scientist and RPA Expert with 18+ years…Continue
the college center of João Pessoa will preserve the 1st assembly at big records, geared toward professionals inside the regions of administration, economics, public control and facts technologies.…Continue
Do you wish to learn forklift driving? A forklift is a type of industrial vehicle that firstly lift the material and then transport it. The forklift machine is capable of lifting heavy loads by…Continue