Fire and Safety courses are all about training you for safeguarding you from unexpected hazards at your workplace. So, the syllabus has been regulated to achieve this goal. You can find these below things by completing the Safety course in Chennai from Spplimited.
What you will Gain?
Participants can gain knowledge of basics fire safety measures, including the causes of fire/spark from the workplace, guidelines for evacuation and prevention practices.
- This interactive course training provides you guidance for the correct use of fire extinguishers for different classes of fires.
- Includes tips on first-aid procedures for common fire-related injuries.
- In short, you will know about:
- Causes of Fires from various places and sources
- Fire Prevention Practices according to the types of fire
- Combating Fires
- Evacuation Plan from all kinds of places
- Fire Related Injuries and first aid training.
- It also includes case studies with discussion summaries
- Examples to illustrate the concepts with practical tools such as sample forms and checklists
- Quizzes throughout the course
- Finally, an exam makes you measured and encouraged learning.
Get in touch with us for more information on Fire and safety course in Chennai, India.