Fire Safety Tips for the Workplace:No matter what type of business you conduct at your workplace, fire safety should always be a main concern.Here are a few fire safety tips you can distribute to your staff:
- Keep your work area free of waste paper, trash and other items that can easily catch fire.
- check on your electrical cords - If a cord is damaged in any way, replace it. Try not to lay cords in places where they can be stepped on, as this will contribute to deterioration of the protective outside coating.
- Don't overload your circuits.
- Turn off electrical appliances at the end of each day.
- Keep heat producing equipment away from anything that might burn. This includes copiers, coffee makers, computers etc.
More Details:GREEN WORLD MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & TRAINING INSTITUTE
Unit No. F- 215,
02nd Floor, Tower No. 07,
International InfoTech Park,
Vashi Station Complex,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400 705
Mobile: +91 7208518616
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect on : Whatsapp