Hickeys are the dark red, bluish scar on the skin which appears when your partner kisses deeply and passionately on your skin anywhere on the body it’s like sucking the skin. Sometimes hickeys turns out to be source of embarrassment and shame as people starts playing theirremarks but sometimes people do need a hickey to flaunt their love life.
Hickeys can’t be favorite look of a woman of all time hiding it with makeup or wearing scarf in hot May, definitely makingpeopleand your colleagues to cook up last night stories.
Don’t worry you do not need to serve them a hot platter of gossips try few methods listed below to get rid of hickeys.
- MASSAGE:it’s the best way to seek how to get rid of hickeys, massaging the affected area helps clotted blood to scatter and reduce its scar, take essential oil few drops on your finger and rub it softly on a hickey now press the two finger in a circular motion and press again in anticlockwise motion again to scatter the clots and slowly in few minutes you will find hickeys scar has faded. How effective massaging is dependent on the severity.
- APPLY ALOE VERA: Aloe speed up as the process as it’s anatural moisturizer, healing agent and reduces sensitivity. To get rid of hickey apply aloe vera gel or cream on the affected area twice a day and let it sit for ten minutes the cooling agents in aloe vera will soothe the skin and you will find hickey scars gone.
- APPLY VITAMIN C: vitamin C is the best remedy for How To Get Rid Of Hickeys as vitamin C contains great amount of antioxidants it helps in boostingskin’s collagen production. In fact Vitamin C strengthens the skin tissue around your blood vessels which quickly heals hickey.
- APPLY COLD COMPRESS: it helps reducing the swelling on the brand new bruises the cool temperature slows the blood flow from the vessel into the skin. You can apply ice pack, dampened cloth or chilled spoon on the hickey, whatever you use apply the compress to the hickey for 10 minutes several times per day for the first 2 days.
- CONSUME FOOD RICH IN VITAMIN K: Vitamin k is found in foods like broccoli, Kale, spinach, and brown rice which helps the body to absorb clots of pooled blood including thosecausing you hickey.
Hickeys can be served on many parts of the body chest, neck, thighs, on back areas. How longhockey will take to heal depends on the severity of it and its location the more vascular the area is the longer it will last. So while having a deep intimate action avoid having hickey on your neck as it is the mostly uncovered part of the body. Hickeys are seriously fine as they fade away with the time and you can enjoy the relationship with your partner free of stress.