- Always obey customers cardinal, golden or life-saving rules.
Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) - Wear appropriate PPE for the hazard or task at hand.
Fitness For Work
- Do not work while fatigued or under the influence of alcohol, drugs/ prescription medication which may impair your ability to work safely.
- Do not use a wireless communication device while operating a motor vehicle.
Suspended Loads -Do not walk under a suspended load.
Working at Heights
- Always protect against a fall when working from heights greater than 1.8 meters (6 feet) or as otherwise specified by the customer or jurisdictional requirements.
Hazardous Energy Isolation
- Verify that hazardous energy has been isolated and tagged (locked out/ tagged out) before performing work or maintenance.
- Do not enter a confined space or immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) atmosphere without a permit being properly completed and all hazards controlled.
- Always operate pressurized equipment within design and manufacturers specifications (e.g. using pressurized hoses that are not properly rated for the working pressure).
Mechanically Mounted Anti-Withdrawal Devices
- Always use mechanically mounted anti-withdrawal devices when working with high pressure water blasting tools.
GREEN WORD MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS & TRAINING INSTITUTE