2019 is near to its end and it has brought many new opportunities and possibilities in ever sector and marketing is one of them. The digital marketing is revolutionized by multiple new trends and latest technologies. They are giving new creative and innovative ideas to designers and developers to show their creativity in graphic design. Here we are sharing some of the few trends which are expected to continue in couple of years and designers are looking forward to experiment with them.
Graphic Design Trends 2019
The digital trends evolve every year and in order to survive in the market and cope up with competition, all marketers should be aware about them so that they could easily adapt them and stay ahead in the market. This blog by urgent assignment help will help you to gain a competitive edge and enable you to develop new strategies to grow your business.
Let’s have a look at these top 5 trends in graphic design:
- Gradient Transitions: You might know about this trend came in 2007 and now it has made an effective comeback when the Instagram updated its logo with this trend in background. Currently this trend is on its peak. Color transitions are the diverse and modern applications which are vibrant, smooth and flexible for flat design aesthetics. According to Assignment Help Australia Many designers are using this trend in its innovative way by using bright and vivid colors with a combination of textures.
- Pops of Vivid Colors: This is the fact that the design world is now more concerned about use of bright colors. This has resulted into use of splashes of electric yellow, bright corals and vivid blues by today’s designers in several websites and other business projects. More brand and designers are adding these colors to their palettes for 2019 as they are eye catching.
- Responsive Logos: As soon as the number of mobile users is increasing, it is giving rise to responsive websites and apps. Now we can see responsiveness in logos also. Responsive design is that which adapts to all screen sizes. However logos are the smallest elements on the screen but creating the mobile responsive logo with visibility of all its elements is taking as a challenge by the designers. Now logos are more adaptive.
- Creative Typography: This trend is also making a place in graphic design for effective digital marketing. It has become bigger & bolder and typography for the computerized space is more than an augmentation of its printer.
- Dimensional Posts: It is a very interesting trend in graphic designing from 3D still photography to 3D typography. We are realizing that imagination has no limit and you can do experiment with combination of 3D and 2D.
Now you are very well aware about the Top 5 trends in graphic design for efficient digital marketing of your business. If you want to be one step ahead of your competitors, you must start implementing these trends in your brand strategy and targeted customers for advancing your business.