Some tips are listed below to lower down the risk of fire in house.
- Smoke alarm should be established and maintained in kitchen, bedrooms, garage etc.
- Every month smoke alarm should be checked and batteries must be changed (twice a year) , as you change the batteries of clock.
- Smoke alarms should be changed for every 10 years
- Never leave consuming candles / cigarettes unattended when you are at home as well as when you leave the home.
- Ensure electrical wiring /additional strings don't keep running under mats, over nails, or in high rush hour gridlock regions, and that they are supplanted whenever frayed or split.
- Make sure that the electrical wirings and extension cards are not under mats, carpets, around nails – replace the wires, if cracked
- Make the matches and lighters away from kids
- Store the fuel, or any other flammable substances in a proper container and keep them away from heating material
- Make sure that the electronic equipment are protected with outlet material
- Portable water heaters should have safety certification from a standard testing organization , for example, UL (Underwriting Laboratories), and it should be turned when you are sleeping and out of home.
- try to keep objects at least 3 feet far from space heater
- Check the chimney and make it cleaned and inspected every year.
- Add a protected screen to your chimney.
- Always Keep the stairways clean and clear without any objects
- Make sure that all windows can be opened without any difficulties
- Keep the dryer vent clean routinely and filter it once you use it
- Let the range hoods and vents be cleaned often.
- Have separate shut off valves for gas appliances.
- Consider installing a central station fire alarm. We offer significant discounts for homes protected by alarm systems and/or automatic fire sprinklers.
- Consider introducing a focal station fire caution. We offer noteworthy limits for homes ensured by caution frameworks and additionally programmed fire sprinklers.
- Create and frequently update a Home Inventory List, cam recording of living room, store room for your records.
- Keep these records in safety place (locker / deposit box) other than your home
- Install fire extinguisher and know how to make use of it, in case of fire.
Know More Click Here...
NEBOSH Course Training in Jubail by GWG provides a perfect platform for the candidates to become HSE professional. The first health and safety institute to complete 800+ NEBOSH IGC Batch with constant high pass rate since 12 years. We also provides various health and safety courses like RoSPA approved HSE courses, National Diploma, CPD certified course, NCFE courses and much more. GWG, the NEBOSH accredited Course provider in Saudi Arabia provides various offers for the candidates who take up NEBOSH IGC with free HSE professional certificate courses.
Green World International Training Center
Suite No: # 613, Business Tower
#101 King Abdul-Aziz Street,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
Tel: +966 13 3638442.
Mobile: +966 50 5744304.